Craig Robertson (1 Viewer)

They kinda all do have his heart and energy. Davis does for sure. Alonso looks like an animal when he's on the field. Even Klein, who's a more reserved personality, is running around like a wild man after he or someone else makes a big play. Te'o is who I think will be on the field with Davis on first/second down because he's really only a two down, run stopping linebacker. As long as our DEs can funnel the runs back inside and not let their guys get to the edge, they'll have a tough time running against our defense.

Very true, but there's just something about Craig's desire. He has a giant chip on his shoulder, and his motor may the best on the entire team.

ETA, I hope T'eo has kept in shape. Unless I missed something, he hasn't played since pre-season.

Sounds like he’s gonna start alongside Davis. Hows everyone feel about it?

I think we could do a lot worse. Love Craig’s energy. He’s been a starter. Kiko and Klein have just both been playing so well.

I’m not sure we’ll put Teo out there much except special teams. I see a lot of big nickel w both PJ and CJG out there.

I think we will be fine with Craig. Huge fan of the guy. Brings fire and energy !

I love the dude! Will fill in fine.

We will see a bunch of big nickel this game. It is just a better matchup for the all world TE they have.

He's a vet and has been reliable. Not a concern for me. The offense is my concern. They've shown a lack of aggression. Need to run Murray right at'em.
Murray's lack of use has coincide with Zach Line being out, I wonder if and when Line comes back we go to Murray more?

Robertson is overly aggressive sometimes. He'll hit a gap and sometimes it's the wrong gap leading to a big run. Sometimes he'll come off his man or zone to go for an interception and get beat.

I love watching him though, a lot of times when he hits that gap he doesn't get burned and makes a play. A lot of times when he pulls out of his zone or off his man he gets the interception. The guy is a playmaker and brings more to than he gives up. We have a lot of guys that play with great technique and are very good players but lack the awareness to make the big plays. Roberson sometimes lacks the technique but makes up for it with his awareness. I really think he and Bell are the two guys that know how to create turnovers more than anyone else on the team.

Very true, but there's just something about Craig's desire. He has a giant chip on his shoulder, and his motor may the best on the entire team.

ETA, I hope T'eo has kept in shape. Unless I missed something, he hasn't played since pre-season.

I was wondering the same. Hopefully he has.

I think we could do a lot worse. Love Craig’s energy. He’s been a starter. Kiko and Klein have just both been playing so well.

I’m not sure we’ll put Teo out there much except special teams. I see a lot of big nickel w both PJ and CJG out there.

Love Craig

His energy is contagious, and the defense just looks more dialed in when he is out there.

Hes a bonafide leader, it doesn't get much better then him and Davis from a leader standpoint in the LB Corp

Love Craig

His energy is contagious, and the defense just looks more dialed in when he is out there.

Hes a bonafide leader, it doesn't get much better then him and Davis from a leader standpoint in the LB Corp

Craig is top flight.

Attachments

• BD46C90B-7156-488C-B983-438E83800991.jpeg
    BD46C90B-7156-488C-B983-438E83800991.jpeg
    13.8 KB · Views: 2
The loss of Klein and Kiko is speed. Robertson isn’t as fast as they are, but I hope he plays well. I’m sure he’s been chomping at the bit to start again.

Craig Robertson is the hulk

Robertson is the type of guy that can flash bright in a spot start. He would start to wear down after a couple games if he was the starter, but in a spot start like this (against a run first team) he’s capable of making some splash plays.

His playing on D hurts our play on ST. That is a huge prob w/injuries, the "trickle down" effect on the game day roster.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom