Crawley and Smith to IR (3 Viewers)

That’s ugly lol.
All are undrafted free agents. I know Callaway and Harris have been impressive, and Humphrey has been solid, but it’s hard not expect them to revert to the form that kept them from being drafted.

I hate it, but is anyone surprised by TQS? I'm not. He's had like two or three very good games in his career, but otherwise too inconsistent or injured. Has to be his last year as a Saint. Hopefully he can come back, but I'm not holding my breath for him to do much or remain healthy.

Sean has some schemes in mind but I don't know who we can trust to catch the ball outside of Calloway

Honestly I see no reason why Ty Montgomery can't @least give us anything similar to wut Smith has contributed thus far. Can anyone show me how I'd be wrong?

So, you're saying that Ty Montgomery can block well, but otherwise disappear for weeks at a time just like TQS? Sounds like a winner to me.

All are undrafted free agents. I know Callaway and Harris have been impressive, and Humphrey has been solid, but it’s hard not expect them to revert to the form that kept them from being drafted.

Or they might just surprise us and play up to their potential. Let's see what they do with their opportunities before we rush to judgment. I hope all of them do well tomorrow and make everyone sit up and take notice in a good way

So, you're saying that Ty Montgomery can block well, but otherwise disappear for weeks at a time just like TQS? Sounds like a winner to me.
LoL ok then why wouldn't Montgomery be able to contribute more? And why are we concerned about Smith being out in the 1st place since he's pretty much absent most of the time anyway?

LoL ok then why wouldn't Montgomery be able to contribute more? And why are we concerned about Smith being out in the 1st place since he's pretty much absent most of the time anyway?

Just being sarcastic. It was meant as more of a slight on Smith than Montgomery. I don't think Montgomery is anything special, but I do see him being a little more reliable than Smith.

Some players just cannot ever seem to stay healthy and unfortunately Smith is one of those players. I don’t see him being in a Saints uniform long term.
He's a vested draft pick, no reason he won't be resign, he knows the offense and has talent to produce.

You don't create holes on your roster as it takes away from positions that actually need talent and depth.

He's a vested draft pick, no reason he won't be resign, he knows the offense and has talent to produce.

You don't create holes on your roster as it takes away from positions that actually need talent and depth.
Depends on the season he has, IMO. He needs a very good one. If he’s given a new contract, I don’t think it would be for much. He stays dealing with something and too inconsistent. Some guys deal with injuries fairly frequently, and you work around it because they are just too good. TQS hasn’t quite earned that distinction.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom