Crawley, Moore amd Webb (1 Viewer)

Nightshade

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I was curious about these 3 and looked up their stats one thing surprised me was the passes defended Moore has 4, Crawley has 6 and Webb has 7 all in the last 2 games. That really shows the potential especially with Crawley and Webb. And just for a comparison I looked up some of the top CBs in the league and most would average around 20 a year.

I know it isn't everything but it's a great start for these young guys and we we get Breaux back things will only improve. When the off-season gets here and Williams, Swann and Wilson return we will have a lot of quality competition to build on for 2017.

It shows who's getting thrown to. Can't wait for Breaux to get back, the guys behind him will have had some valuable experience to rely on. Moore needs to be kept around beyond this year, dude can play.

I was curious about these 3 and looked up their stats one thing surprised me was the passes defended Moore has 4, Crawley has 6 and Webb has 7 all in the last 2 games. That really shows the potential especially with Crawley and Webb. And just for a comparison I looked up some of the top CBs in the league and most would average around 20 a year.

I know it isn't everything but it's a great start for these young guys and we we get Breaux back things will only improve. When the off-season gets here and Williams, Swann and Wilson return we will have a lot of quality competition to build on for 2017.

That also has a lot to do with our pass rush finally getting to the QB. We have had twice as many hits and hurries in the past two games compared to the first three.

I was curious about these 3 and looked up their stats one thing surprised me was the passes defended Moore has 4, Crawley has 6 and Webb has 7 all in the last 2 games.

Though I am pleased with the way they're progressing, I think this stat is more so a product of them being tested at an abnormally high rate.

That also has a lot to do with our pass rush finally getting to the QB. We have had twice as many hits and hurries in the past two games compared to the first three.

Kasim Edabali has also been getting more snaps the past 2 games as well which I think has a lot to do with it.

The improvement in the passes rush has a lot to do with it by giving these guys better opportunities and they are getting better each week at taking advantage of it. I think all 3 are keepers into camp next year. De'Vante Harris really looks like he should be on the PS

Outside of the Crabtree 2pt conversion and the crazy highlight reel Victor Cruz catch, Crawley has been solid as hell. He's been that close to making the play. I'm a big fan of his and can see some legit potential in him. For an UDFA to be thrust into the situation he finds himself in is kind of crazy, but Crawley seems to be getting better every week.

Kasim Edabali has also been getting more snaps the past 2 games as well which I think has a lot to do with it.

The improvement in the passes rush has a lot to do with it by giving these guys better opportunities and they are getting better each week at taking advantage of it. I think all 3 are keepers into camp next year. De'Vante Harris really looks like he should be on the PS

I think the reason Kruger starts when he returns is because Edebali is still a liability against the run.

Underhill pointed it out in his article that even with Kruger out Edebali took mostly passrushing/3rd down snaps with Daryl Tapp getting the run down starts. Also b4 Kruger got hurt he was having his best game since joining us. A sack/batted down pass and some run stops/pressures.

Outside of the Crabtree 2pt conversion and the crazy highlight reel Victor Cruz catch, Crawley has been solid as hell. He's been that close to making the play. I'm a big fan of his and can see some legit potential in him. For an UDFA to be thrust into the situation he finds himself in is kind of crazy, but Crawley seems to be getting better every week.

Even on those 2 plays he was in pretty good position and the receivers made really good catches.

we will have to get the same referee crew as last game to continue, Crawley was good for 3 PIs at least vs Carolina if the games were called liked previous games

This has Breaux's fingerprints all over it. I bet he's doing a lot of teaching in the film rooms.

I'd go with Aaron Glenn as far as teaching in the film rooms. We're quick to criticize coaches, have to give them props when they overachieve with a group like this.

we will have to get the same referee crew as last game to continue, Crawley was good for 3 PIs at least vs Carolina if the games were called liked previous games

Oooh thats a good thing to point out, however SP spent a lot of time working them on the sidelines last game I wonder if it has any effect this week:scratch:

It shows who's getting thrown to. Can't wait for Breaux to get back, the guys behind him will have had some valuable experience to rely on. Moore needs to be kept around beyond this year, dude can play.

Moore has bounced around a lot in his short time, hopefully this will be his home for the Next few years.

anxious to see how the defense would look with Kruger, Ellerbre, Rankins, and Breaux all back, hopefully in the next fewweeks

Turn your head: Saints cornerbacks explain when to turn and not to turn

It’s not always easy to see the ball coming.

One of the most common complaints from observers, especially when a flag hits the field, is that the cornerback could have avoided the penalty by simply turning his head. But sometimes turning your head isn’t an option. It’s a feel and positioning thing. And when those things don’t meet up, sometimes the corner has to go in blind and play the receiver.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom