Crazy Brees stat.... (1 Viewer)

Brees is playing his best since 2011, but with better efficiency and accuracy. Tds are down a bit, but that's due to our rb tandem.

shocked to see 7 QBs with over 70% completion rate

Not saying that he will say on this course but if he continues, he will have 5,300 yards, 35 TD's and no INT's for the season haha.

And at the end of the year there would be some wacko on NFL network saying that 0 INTS and high completion % is actually BAD because "he didn't take no chances downfield".

I hope he continues in this trend. I do know that Favre had an awesome season at 39...but we all know how that ended. Then he came back for one more year. Brees takes way better care of himself than Favre and is a much bigger student of the game. I am hoping that will be enough to keep him at this level until he decides to hang them up.

I think taking out a lot of deep shots from the playbook has helped Brees immensely.

He has always been deadly accurate on the short and intermediate routes and they are normally more reward than risk, hence no picks, but also slightly down on TD's too because the deep shots are normally home runs.

Brees is playing his best since 2011, but with better efficiency and accuracy. Tds are down a bit, but that's due to our rb tandem.

With Taysom too, I believe he is not forcing the throw as much either because of that. It elevates pressure.

Even if he had 20 TD's and 20 int's at the end of the year this dude deserves the MVP lifetime Achievement award for the sake of the MVP award not looking like a glorified beauty pageant award.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom