Crazy downfield passing stat on Stafford vs. Brees (1 Viewer)

Brees is the greatest Saint of all time, and by far the best quarterback. That said, he was much more of an injury risk coming in than Stafford is at this point.

Would you mind posting their crazy W/L records as starters?

What does that have to do with anything? I am sure if we measured waist sizes Brees would win as well. Does that mean Brees secretly threw downfield more?

I don't know that I'd call that a "crazy stat", nor make too much of it without any sort of context.

In any case, you really don't need to be Bill Belichick to figure, a stretched field creates more space on the field, and that it is harder to run successful plays on a crowded field.

I don't know that I'd call that a "crazy stat", nor make too much of it without any sort of context.

In any case, you really don't need to be Bill Belichick to figure, a stretched field creates more space on the field, and that it is harder to run successful plays on a crowded field.

Thanks, Bill. If you’ll read the thread, you’ll notice a lot of people don’t seem to agree on that point, lol.

What does that have to do with anything? I am sure if we measured waist sizes Brees would win as well. Does that mean Brees secretly threw downfield more?

LOL

"Let's not get caught up in wins.......dem air yards doe"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom