Crazy Dream last night about the Saints... (1 Viewer)

I'm currently in Colombia, S. America. I have to take anti-malaria drugs while I'm here, and they make you have crazy dreams. In my dream the other night, I chased my mom down the street and beat her up bc she ate my shrimp poboy. Idk what Freud would have to say about that dream, but let's hope not all dreams come true - yours or mine.

Every year there are these dream posts and they usually involve either the team blowing out some other hated team for a super bowl win or one ridiculous trade. The Saints never lose or play badly in thee fantasies (dreams). Take a break from the board and live. There is a it world of there.

He's a close second. Pam Newton gets my vote.

careful talking about Newton at this time of day

shizzle still has his Newton jammies on and purportedly has Newton super powers when wearing them. he may just be able to find you and dab you to death

careful talking about Newton at this time of day

shizzle still has his Newton jammies on and purportedly has Newton super powers when wearing them. he may just be able to find you and dab you to death

It still stings huh?

Some weird dreams on SR. I think you are spending to much time thinking about this when you are awake. It's football! Spend more time thinking about sex and I promise your dreams will be better!

Like the dream I had the other night involving me, my wife and this really cute waitress at a restaurant I had just eaten at

the newton jammies obviously have powers. no one quoted him or anything and he was still here in a matter of minutes. the jammies must have some sort of alarm that lets him know whenever someone mentions Pam.

the newton jammies obviously have powers. no one quoted him or anything and he was still here in a matter of minutes. the jammies must have some sort of alarm that lets him know whenever someone mentions Pam.

Never let someone get in your head like that, exposes weakness, but I choose not to exploit it.

You are losing the argument/debate when it has to remain personal.

:hihi:, this. Some people around here have such vivid and detailed dreams about the Saints. Most of my dreams are just random craziness. Had a dream one time that I was driving on the interstate and a Rent-A-John on wheels sped past me. So while I dreaming about stuff like that some people are dreaming about trade offers!

I've flown in my dreams, ran across water, was a day walker and doing backflips in the back of a pickup doing 80 mph on the interstate. You know, normal stuff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom