Crazy/premature thought (1 Viewer)

Rdanderson91

Krispy Kreme
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
In 2 seasons, Alvin Kamara has produced 1600+ rushing yards and 1500+ receiving yards. He’ll turn 24 in two months.

If he can keep up this ridiculous pace for 7 more seasons, he could potentially become the saints all time leading rusher AND receiver.

Obviously it’s way too early. And to keep up this pace for that long would be inhuman. But it’s a cool thought nonetheless.

We don't have a very high bar. There are only two teams with a lower bar than ours. New England and Tampa.

We don't have a very high bar. There are only two teams with a lower bar than ours. New England and Tampa.

Still, I can’t look it up right now cuz I’m at work but I wonder if there are any players that lead their franchise in rushing and receiving.

Way too early talk especially in this age of pro football when don’t stick around too long.

Way too early talk especially in this age of pro football when don’t stick around too long.

To be fair, I said twice that it was way too early. But it’s certainly not out of the realm of possibility. And it’s the off-season so there’s nothing to talk about haha

Too early, yes. But I love the discussion. At times he look slowed after bearing the load with Ingram out. So that makes me wonder long term if he can keep up that pace. Also, before 7 years comes he will be playing without Drew so that could affect him also. I hope you are right and he accomplishes this because that means we will be watching some exceptional Saints football!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom