Creative Sound Card owners (1 Viewer)

Wo, thanks for posting this.

I'll never advocate, buy, or push Creative ever again. I never really liked their stuff to begin with. They always had bloated driver and software installs on their hardware before they actually let you choose what you want to install, and after that point, getting their cards to function right was sometimes spotty. But if they are intentionally hamstringing their cards, and it seems to be the case to me as well, they fall into my corporate hate list.

I own both the Audigy sound card and Creative 5.1 system. That is pretty sad what they are doing. I won't toss my gear because of this, but it is sad.

i quit using creative cards after the live drive platinum.. have it sittin out unused. because the on board sound from the motherboard is right with it in quality. Plus,it doesn't soak up near the resources the creative uses. cpu cycles and memory.

i quit using creative cards after the live drive platinum.. have it sittin out unused. because the on board sound from the motherboard is right with it in quality. Plus,it doesn't soak up near the resources the creative uses. cpu cycles and memory.

That's how I've been doing it. I have an Audigy 2 sitting on my shelf because I have no use for it. Now I have no use for Creative.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom