Creator of D&D fails saving throw vs. death (1 Viewer)

nerd-46422.jpg

Nah, I don't smoke.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nYc2JWSpSvI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nYc2JWSpSvI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Sad news, great thread title. :hihi:

I used to play pretty often as a young teenager, have read many, many Dragonlance books, and still enjoy the video games.

AD&D was the reason I was reading at a 12th grade level in the 4th grade.

RIP Mr. Gygax :(

ZING! :hihi:

Its also the reason I became a satan worhsipping demon summoner! Thats what D&D does to you, just ask the '80s....

Damn. RIP, Gary.

I learned to play D&D when there was only the one rulebook and you had to roll high enough scores to even be an elf.

Many, many well-spent weekends do I owe to him. It's a shame what V3.5 did to his game.

R.I.P. , Gary. Still would like to know why Strength was the only stat where you could have an eighteen double-ought, though.

Proudly. Not only am I not one of you, not only have I never played D&D, I've never even seen the game that I know of. :9:

Dont worry, your nerdness manifests itself in the form of Golf. :hihi:

Damn. RIP, Gary.

I learned to play D&D when there was only the one rulebook and you had to roll high enough scores to even be an elf.

Many, many well-spent weekends do I owe to him. It's a shame what V3.5 did to his game.

Yeah, I owe a few weekends to it too. and many a night playing video games based off his gaming system too. Alll the Baldur's Gate series and Icewind Dale, amongst others.

I still have some of the books too.

The death of many a player between these covers :)

Attachments

• s1.jpg
    s1.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom