Credit report and score (1 Viewer)

Wingdog

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking to obtain my credit report and score. I have no clue what the difference is between all these various websites, do any of you guys use a service that you like?

Thanks for your help.

>>Hey guys, I'm looking to obtain my credit report and score. I have no clue what the difference is between all these various websites, do any of you guys use a service that you like?

Wingdog,

You are entitled to free credit bureaus from the big 3 (Experien, Trans Union, Equifax) annually. From the Equifax site, you can pay an extra $10 or whatever to get your Beacon Score (or a fascimile thereof). Louisiana last gave out free Credit Bureaus in June of 2005. So after June of 2006, we all became eligible to get our free bureaus again. Don't waste your money with some of those stupid companies like freecreditreport.com when you can get it for free anyway. :shrug:

Here's the website:

https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index.jsp

Glad to be of service. :rock:

TPS

annualcreditreport.com

>>Hey guys, I'm looking to obtain my credit report and score. I have no clue what the difference is between all these various websites, do any of you guys use a service that you like?

Wingdog,

You are entitled to free credit bureaus from the big 3 (Experien, Trans Union, Equifax) annually. From the Equifax site, you can pay an extra $10 or whatever to get your Beacon Score (or a fascimile thereof). Louisiana last gave out free Credit Bureaus in June of 2005. So after June of 2006, we all became eligible to get our free bureaus again. Don't waste your money with some of those stupid companies like freecreditreport.com when you can get it for free anyway. :shrug:

Here's the website:

https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index.jsp

Glad to be of service. :rock:

TPS

This is the same web site I used to get my credit report. I did have to pay the $10 bones but I thought is was well worth it because I am very impatient. Good luck.

Hey guys, I'm looking to obtain my credit report and score. I have no clue what the difference is between all these various websites, do any of you guys use a service that you like?

Don't worry about getting your score. As others have said, you can get your report for free.

If your report is accurate, why pay someone to tell you what number they feel it represents. If you really, really want a score....Send me your credit report and $5, and I'll give it a number.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom