N/S Credit this guy for denying Cam Newton extra leg room (1 Viewer)

I just realized something, someone needs to find a way to make this happen again except the person plants drugs in the seat or something and anonymously tells on him.

He probably didn't know who Cam Newton was. And if he didn't, would you take a dude dressed like a patch quilt and wearing a fedora saying he'll give you $1500 seriously?

I mean... was he the only 1st class passenger? Lol, why didn't he just offer someone else?

I mean... was he the only 1st class passenger? Lol, why didn't he just offer someone else?
I don't think he was a first class passenger. Looks to me like he just had the bulkhead seat. If you watch, Scam stays in the same section just a few rows back and to the other side.

But your point still stands, why just the one guy?

Bulkhead and emergency rows are the roomiest in coach.

It's like the seat covers from a 1979 Winnebago with a fugly hat offering me money....I wouldn't have believed it either.

Offer $1500 to go to Paris to dress like this
01-paris-mens-ss20-streetstyle-day-1-phil-oh.jpg

And the Panthers social media team taking pride in his outfit :LOL:

That dude is pretty tall looking since his head is so far above the seat. He bought that seat early and was prepared for a 10 hour flight. If I was tall like that, I would prefer my comfort over the money all day long.

Mentioned this on facebook too, but I woulda took that money and gave It to the guy next to me to move just so I could sit beside Pam for 10 hours and talk insane amounts of trash! Absolutly worth it to go at him for 10 hours and get in his head

To my knowledge, if that was a Southwest flight, Southwest does not have first class seats. They are all the same. Now there are some seats that are located in a section of the plane where there happens to be extra leg room, due to the physical nature of the cabin itself. But those are first come, first serve, just like all other seats.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom