N/S Credit this guy for denying Cam Newton extra leg room (1 Viewer)

Offer $1500 to go to Paris to dress like this
01-paris-mens-ss20-streetstyle-day-1-phil-oh.jpg

And the Panthers social media team taking pride in his outfit :LOL:

“Pride”

AS much as I despise any team, I hate the fan bases more than the players. I would of taken Cam's money and said "thanks brah, Who Dat"!

As a fellow tall guy that is mostly legs I can feel for Cam here. The look of defeat on his face as he slinks back to his seat is relate able.

He looks like a black skeleton under that dress, curtain.

I see why now the Panthers drafted another QB this year.

But... on the flipside of the coin, Cam seems to be dealing with loss better.

It looked to be "Aw, maaan!", rather than throw a tantrum and put a towel over his head.

Not even $1,500 would make this guy move. I don’t blame him. I would not move for Cam either. Alright I’ll be honest. I would have taken his money but still not move. :)

$1500, huh?

Well, now that we've established a Starting Point...

Then after haggling and getting him north of $10k, I do the Superman rip-open-the-shirt move - exposing the fleur-de-lis!!!

Some interesting commentary on twitter about this.
Tariq nasheed calling the race card.
Some seeing it as arrogance of Cam newton to even make the request.

I know I would have gladly taken the $$$

I'm pretty sure it was a long flight, which means it was likely expensive. It could simply be a matter of economics. $1500 wasn't worth giving up the leg room to the guy. On a long flight like that, they guy may have already paid several hundred dollars extra for more room.

I'm pretty sure it was a long flight, which means it was likely expensive. It could simply be a matter of economics. $1500 wasn't worth giving up the leg room to the guy. On a long flight like that, they guy may have already paid several hundred dollars extra for more room.

This! 10 hour flight in first class is probably going overseas which means around $2500-$5000 for that seat. The guy sitting in it probably didnt need the $1500 and the headache of sitting in coach.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom