'Creepy Gnome' terrorizes town. (1 Viewer)

How much of a pansy do these guys have to be to actually be scared by that? Where I live everyone would have shouted "ARMADILLO" and took off chasing the dang thing.

Yeah right every body knows that a gnome would magic missle you and your armadillo chasin posse into oblivion.

:scratch:

'Creepy gnome' terrorises town

By VIRGINIA WHEELER
Published: Today

A TOWN in South America is living in fear after several sightings of a 'creepy gnome' that locals claim stalks the streets at night.
The midget - which wears a pointy hat and has a distinctive sideways walk - was caught on video last week by a terrified group of youngsters.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article902014.ece

It's in the s*n, which means its a crap story fed by crap press.

The s*n is a disgraceful newspaper and I would suggest finding other means of information, the paper lies blatantly.

Now, if you have an alternative source i'd be happy to check that out as it sounds interesting.

I just won't read the s*n.

As popular as soccer is down there, can't they just get a goalie and toss that little sucker into the Cape Horn?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZTzSYcRKhEM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZTzSYcRKhEM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Good lateral slide, obviously an intimidator. Since Gleason has retired, I say, sign him up and let's see what he's got.

This brings back memories of about fifteen years ago in Jeff Davis parish people were swearing that they were seeing the Virgin Mary in a tree that was located on the edge of a rice field. The field was out in the country and the landowner had to end up cutting it down because of all the people that were trekking out there and trespassing on his property, even after he had put up no trespassing signs.

The best part of the story was a lady in our office went out there with her Mom and Grandmother and brought her video camera. She brought the video to the office to show everyone else.

She started video taping as soon as she got out of the car, focussing on the tree. In the background you can hear her Grandmother and Mom talking. The grandmother is saying, "Oh my God look at how beautiful she is, this is unbelievable. Good Lord thank you." Suddenly the Mom says, " Mom, it's the tree on the other side of the road." The Grandmother starts repeating the same thing again.

As for what was on the video tape, it really didn't show anything but shadows in a tree.

First, Fox News copied the story straight from the Sun. Even have the Sun logo on the page. Second, is Fox News really any more reputable than a tabloid?

or CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, HeadlineNews ...they all have agendas and stupid reporting. Pick your poison. It's become entertainment, not news.

webstercooking1.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom