Creepy Stories (1 Viewer)

for the rare times i let my dogs sleep in my bed, i have to where pants, not pj pants, but pants with a zippered peepee hole.

one night, i woke up because i felt something fondling my crotch. damn dog decided he wanted to lick the sweat between the leg and genital region.

still gives me nightmares.

this is why i drink. yep, that has to be it.

What about the story of Blair Adams that appeared on Unsolved Mysteries more than a decade ago? Anyone familiar with it?

If interested, I’ll explain, but it’ll be later tonight.
I'll look it up. The Elisa Lam story is beyond strange. The elevator footage is the definition of creepy.

for the rare times i let my dogs sleep in my bed, i have to where pants, not pj pants, but pants with a zippered peepee hole.

one night, i woke up because i felt something fondling my crotch. damn dog decided he wanted to lick the sweat between the leg and genital region.

still gives me nightmares.

this is why i drink. yep, that has to be it.

Well. Ahh. Well. That certainly qualifies as creepy. Thanks. I guess? And yeah, I'd drink too.

I'll look it up. The Elisa Lam story is beyond strange. The elevator footage is the definition of creepy.

Funny. The Blair Adams story and the Elisa Lam story are the two I always think about!

Let’s discuss the Elisa Lam story! I’ll start with the obvious irony of the Tuberculosis breakout around the time that she disappeared, and the fact that the kit to diagnose was called the “Lam Elisa”.

Funny. The Blair Adams story and the Elisa Lam story are the two I always think about!

Let’s discuss the Elisa Lam story! I’ll start with the obvious irony of the Tuberculosis breakout around the time that she disappeared, and the fact that the kit to diagnose was called the “Lam Elisa”.
What are the odds that the elevator malfunctions at that moment? It would have probably saved her life.

That's a strange one! Sounds like mental illness but doesn't explain his death!!!

That’s why it’s so confusing. Everything up until the point of his death points to some paranoid delusional schizophrenia. And then he ups and dies to a ruptured stomach? With no physical signs of trauma? And his clothes turned inside out but nothing missing? Just doesn’t make sense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom