Crisis On Infinite Earths (CW crossover) (1 Viewer)

Do I REALLY need to watch Arrow, Supergirl, and Batwoman to know what's going on?

Do I REALLY need to watch Arrow, Supergirl, and Batwoman to know what's going on?

I've watched all of them. I'd recommend at minimum you need to watch Arrow and the Flash, as the Crisis is mentioned throughout and even dealt with extensively in the last few episodes leading up to Crisis. Supergirl and Batwoman, you probably can do without, although I've watched all of them. I'm actually making my way through the second season of Black Lightning and plan to get through the current season before the first Crisis show on Sunday. Black Lightning isn't bad. I'd put it behind Arrow and Flash, but ahead of Supergirl and Batwoman.

I've watched all of them. I'd recommend at minimum you need to watch Arrow and the Flash, as the Crisis is mentioned throughout and even dealt with extensively in the last few episodes leading up to Crisis. Supergirl and Batwoman, you probably can do without, although I've watched all of them. I'm actually making my way through the second season of Black Lightning and plan to get through the current season before the first Crisis show on Sunday. Black Lightning isn't bad. I'd put it behind Arrow and Flash, but ahead of Supergirl and Batwoman.

I think the 3rd season of Black Lightning is their best so far.

Since this pertains to the Crisis but was on Arrow I'll put it here.
In the latest episode it was the Anti-Monitor that caused all the bad guys to rise from the dead and try to stop Oliver from completing the weapon because Yao Fei mentioned "outside forces", at least according to the article I read but it makes sense.
I'll add that the spoiler is for the latest episode of Arrow.

Last edited:
Since this pertains to the Crisis but was on Arrow I'll put it here.
In the latest episode it was the Anti-Monitor that caused all the bad guys to rise from the dead and try to stop Oliver from completing the weapon because Yao Fei mentioned "outside forces", at least according to the article I read but it makes sense.
I'll add that the spoiler is for the latest episode of Arrow.

Yeah, I was confused as to who was behind all that. Good info.

Cool, I'm on episode 7 of the second season. It's been a bit freaky deaky in recent episodes. Overall, I like the concept and the family struggling through living with their powers. The albino crazy dude for a big bad is pretty fun. He throws out some hilarious one-liners. Some of the names though. Syonide? Really? Lol.

You can forego Black Lightning until after the crossover. They've made no mention of the crisis (saying this having not watched the last episode).

Agreed. It's 2nd on my list after Legends.

I totally had a major geek moment while watching that extended trailer. I swear it's like I'm a kid again and I don't know how to act. :)

You can forego Black Lightning until after the crossover. They've made no mention of the crisis (saying this having not watched the last episode).

Agreed. It's 2nd on my list after Legends.

One can also forgo Batwoman, it wasn't until the last episode that anything mentioning Crisis happened and it lasted probably a minute at the end of it.

Im Hoping they somehow work in a reference to Christopher reeves Superman

Although I guess technically isn’t Brandon routh’s Superman the same as reeves?

Im Hoping they somehow work in a reference to Christopher reeves Superman

Although I guess technically isn’t Brandon routh’s Superman the same as reeves?

Correct as it is a continuation of those movies. Also, they tried to get Nicholas Cage involved but it didn't work out. And yet the article I read that in used quotes so I know it's accurate made it sound like there is still time to get him involved. What character he would play I don't know but if I was to hazard a guess it would've been another Superman.

There's also 6 characters that nobody knows about that is showing up in the first 3 hours I think. So far they've managed to keep them secret but they said it themselves so that part is fact as well.

There's also 6 characters that nobody knows about that is showing up in the first 3 hours I think. So far they've managed to keep them secret but they said it themselves so that part is fact as well.
I've got to believe that we're getting a Green Lantern. We just have to.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom