Crisis On Infinite Earths (CW crossover) (1 Viewer)

Anyone else think
that it was way too easy for Oliver to load up an arrow and shoot the Monitor? All he has to do is move a finger and the arrow would miss him
Yeah, my brain twitched on that as well.

Really enjoyed the first 2 episodes. Legends really drove that second episode in some ways. The wise cracks were hilarious, "what's with the suit?", "can I upgrade your suit?", "you had me at beer."

For episodes about impending doom, the comic relief was awesome.

The "Bat" part was weird though. I'm looking forward to the rest. Good stuff!

Really enjoyed the first 2 episodes. Legends really drove that second episode in some ways. The wise cracks were hilarious, "what's with the suit?", "can I upgrade your suit?", "you had me at beer."

For episodes about impending doom, the comic relief was awesome.

The "Bat" part was weird though. I'm looking forward to the rest. Good stuff!

I liked the episode as well but didn't like
that Smallville got rid of his powers. Now that I'm typing this, if he wasn't going to suit up as Superman but agree to be in it then it's probably best he did get rid of his powers.

I liked the episode as well but didn't like
that Smallville got rid of his powers. Now that I'm typing this, if he wasn't going to suit up as Superman but agree to be in it then it's probably best he did get rid of his powers.

Yeah, awkward to say the least. But, your point is right on. I mean, it does serve well, the broader story of infinite possibilities in alternate universes. I'm intrigued by the possibilities. I realize the concept has been around a while, but the way the concept is presented in Marvel, particularly Endgame, and in DC Crisis/Flash/Legends is interesting.

OMG, just watched last night's episode and I was geeking out over all over the place.

The Lois theme, of course the Superman theme, the reference to Superman 3 and fighting himself, it was terrific. I was disappointed with Welling's giving up his powers bit, but I can understand it. Good continuity in that scene, too, with President Lex. Kevin Conroy was dark. I wasn't too thrilled with the Paragon of Woke (really, Batwoman is the Paragon? Nope.), though. Not sure I like them bringing Oliver back either. Cheapens his death. Overall, I enjoyed the hell out it.

Agreed. Not a fan of this Lex.

I don't have an issue with Lex being in Crisis, but dude, him being sent to the Vanishing Point? With the select few? Ok. I mean, I guess putting a big bad in this part makes it more interesting. But I hate this version of Lex. He's a peon in the line of Lex Luthors we've seen in previous Superman movies.

When is the next episode. I saw the finale listed for January, but that's episode 5 right? Tonight was 3. When is 4?

I don't have an issue with Lex being in Crisis, but dude, him being sent to the Vanishing Point? With the select few? Ok. I mean, I guess putting a big bad in this part makes it more interesting. But I hate this version of Lex. He's a peon in the line of Lex Luthors we've seen in previous Superman movies.

When is the next episode. I saw the finale listed for January, but that's episode 5 right? Tonight was 3. When is 4?

It finishes up on January 14th with Arrow and Legends back to back.

I don't understand the hatred for this Lex, I think he's great. Also,
Lucifer! That was my favorite part so far out of all three episodes. I absolutely love his show, can't wait for season 5!

I don't understand the hatred for this Lex, I think he's great. Also,
Lucifer! That was my favorite part so far out of all three episodes. I absolutely love his show, can't wait for season 5!
I haven't gotten around to watching the show. But I've heard it's pretty good so I'll have to check it out before long.

As for Lex, I've just felt like he's hard to take seriously. Almost corny. I mean, the actor pulls it off pretty well, but I've liked the Lex in the Superman movies more than the Lex in Supergirl.

Put me in the column that did NOT like part two...

Kate has to kill Bruce to become the one true Bat? Really? This bending over backwards to make Batwoman relevant is starting to sicken me.

Smallville Clark just gave up his powers? Really? Did he have a red kryptonite chamber hidden somewhere? Come on.

John Cryer Lex is just bad. And they brought him back for what reason, really?

Why the hell do you kill Oliver only to bring him back for the second episode? Really? Why the hell do you bring all these "heroes" in just for them to die or to say "no thanks", then die anyway?

Part one was really good. Part two has totally turned me off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom