Crisis On Infinite Earths (CW crossover) (2 Viewers)

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Supergirl is unwatchable.

The Arrow has just run its course. A good show that has kind of played every angle it can so it just keeps adding new characters and making them go through the same motions the old characters did.

It would be interesting if they would cap shows at 4 or 5 seasons and move on to different heros.

Legends is really weird to me in that it never makes me want to turn it on but then I enjoy it every time I do. Strange phenomenon.

CW has fun
I do like how it’s called Arrowverse and Arrow is the least compelling of all the shows

Arrow and Stephen Amell started it all though. It’s certainly a deserved name. I’d also push back a little on the “least compelling” thing, although I agree that it’s past time for it to end.

I rarely watch “Legends” (just because of time constraints), but I hear that it is great fun. “Supergirl” is not very good, and “Flash” has had a ton of downs to go with their ups over the past few seasons.

I think it's really cool that he's going to be Superman again but I have to say that his Superman movie sucked hard. So Lex is going to use his new crystal technology to replace all of the Earth's landmass with his crystals killing BILLIONS of people. Well who in the Hades is going to pay you for your new land after that? You don't think the world's economy would've tanked afterwards? Horrible idea.

I think it's really cool that he's going to be Superman again but I have to say that his Superman movie sucked hard. So Lex is going to use his new crystal technology to replace all of the Earth's landmass with his crystals killing BILLIONS of people. Well who in the Hades is going to pay you for your new land after that? You don't think the world's economy would've tanked afterwards? Horrible idea.

Yeah. He could've been a really good Superman, but that script was beyond horrible.

forking awesome, but i stopped reading after superman.

They did tease that during this year's Crossover when '90s Flash asked John where his ring was.

I remember. That's why I made the statement. It has to happen.

Legends is a great show. No pretenses comic hero show. Arrow usually had some pretty good seasons. I enjoyed it. Actually surprised it has lasted this long. The Flash, similar sentiments. I've actually watched every episode of Supergirl. Yeah, I'm a nerd. Probably my least favorite. I'd watch Batgirl if it's better than SG. Low bar, but I have low standards when it comes to DC/Marvel TV series. Still better than 90% of everything else on TV.

I've been a fan of previous Crossovers. I was skeptical at first, but they grew on me. I wouldn't say I'm super excited about it, but I expect it should be pretty good.

DC has their work cut out for them if they're gonna attain the success Marvel has had. I like the DC comics characters, but the writing for both the movies and series have left much to be desired.

My wife and I use the CW shows as our "paperwork/homework" shows. Amazingly good to have on in the background while focusing on work. Not our faves to have on while paying attention.

But a Green Lantern show? Oh my. I wish. That's my favorite DC comic. DC are fools to not have brought the Green Lantern Corp into the fold this past decade.

Legends is a great show. No pretenses comic hero show. Arrow usually had some pretty good seasons. I enjoyed it. Actually surprised it has lasted this long. The Flash, similar sentiments. I've actually watched every episode of Supergirl. Yeah, I'm a nerd. Probably my least favorite. I'd watch Batgirl if it's better than SG. Low bar, but I have low standards when it comes to DC/Marvel TV series. Still better than 90% of everything else on TV.

I've been a fan of previous Crossovers. I was skeptical at first, but they grew on me. I wouldn't say I'm super excited about it, but I expect it should be pretty good.

DC has their work cut out for them if they're gonna attain the success Marvel has had. I like the DC comics characters, but the writing for both the movies and series have left much to be desired.
Disagree. DC TV has always been better than Marvel until the Netflix shows came around. Now the shows on DC Universe (their streaming service) allow them to provide a similar product for those looking for the edge Marvel had on Netflix. And I'm not even going to go there with how DC wipes the floor with Marvel on the animated feature side.

Marvel beats DC on the big screen only. They can't touch them on TV and animation.

Disagree. DC TV has always been better than Marvel until the Netflix shows came around. Now the shows on DC Universe (their streaming service) allow them to provide a similar product for those looking for the edge Marvel had on Netflix. And I'm not even going to go there with how DC wipes the floor with Marvel on the animated feature side.

Marvel beats DC on the big screen only. They can't touch them on TV and animation.

I don't know, I have really liked the Marvel TV shows. The Defenders series and the respective individual series, I liked better than the DC shows except maybe Arrow. Legends is in it's own category imo. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. beats them all hands down imo.

Granted DC does have the clear edge in animation. I just thought the DC shows on CW were too inconsistent to rate ahead of Marvel TV when you consider AOS and the Netflix series. Now prior to Netflix, DC had more and better content.

I do think Marvel TV will be something to watch for as the Disney+ streaming service gets up and running.

I'm not familiar with the DC Universe, I'm definitely interested in checking that out. I really like both franchises, and grew up reading DC Comics.

But over the last 10 years or so, my interest in comics based shows and movies has me really more interested in comics than I ever did when I was a kid. Marvel's movies has a lot to do with that.

Last edited:
My wife and I use the CW shows as our "paperwork/homework" shows. Amazingly good to have on in the background while focusing on work. Not our faves to have on while paying attention.

But a Green Lantern show? Oh my. I wish. That's my favorite DC comic. DC are fools to not have brought the Green Lantern Corp into the fold this past decade.

It could be awesome, but I'm not sure that they could do it properly on a TV budget. Lantern would probably need to be FX heavy and that's gonna increase the price. I'd love to see it, though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom