Crock attack..... (1 Viewer)

NEWORLEANS-YAT

Very Banned
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

priceless
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UF5NS18RvBE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UF5NS18RvBE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

crock.jpg

That reminds me of an accidental prank I played on my old dog.
Every morning he'd go outside and head to the neighbors house and wait at her door.She cut cheese into cubes for him and every morning when she woke up shed go to the door and give him cheese. So one Christmas I tied her present to his collar and put those goofy looking reindeer antlers on his head and sent him out. It worked great

Then it was her birthday. I tied a helium filled happy birthday balloon to his collar. Well he didnt much tolerate that. He liked to pop ballons and would get them if he found one on the ground. So he tried to jump at it to get it. The balloon jumped up out of his reach when he jumped but when he came back down the balloon came down too bounced off his head then floated out of reach again. He tried getting it a few more times like this while Im howling with laughter, then he tried to run away from the evil ballon. Well the string was just long enough that when he ran the balloon hit him in the butt and made him run faster. When he'd stop and make a stand to jump up and fight it it would pop him in the head again.. I finally untied him from his balloon overlord but I probably let it go a full five minutes longer than I should have.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom