Croup - At home treatment advice (2 Viewers)

Steamy bathroom, cold steam humidifier, reduce mucous building fluids, and if all else fails, a nebulizer treatment at a Pediatric Outpatient Center. That is what I lived by with my daughter....Good Luck!

Use the Johnson & Johnson Soothing Vapor Baby Bath...I swore by that every time my kids had any sort of congestion when they were little. They used to have a Soothing Vapor Baby Lotion as well, but I don't think they sell that anymore.

Use the Johnson & Johnson Soothing Vapor Baby Bath...I swore by that every time my kids had any sort of congestion when they were little. They used to have a Soothing Vapor Baby Lotion as well, but I don't think they sell that anymore.

Thanks Kellye, I'll have to pick some of that up. :9:

I concur with primadox, between the baby bath its self and the steamy bath air it should go away in a few days. the most important thing is to make sure he's getting enough air. watch his color. if he starts to turn grey\blue go to the ER in a hurry. also no alcohol for him or you.:9:

My son(4 this Saturday) just had the croup. He was put on a steroid to keep his trachia from swelling shut.

Thanks for the tips guys.

Do they test for that type of steroid in tee ball?

Thanks for the tips guys.

Do they test for that type of steroid in tee ball?

It's difficult for boys that age to hit an open toilet, much less a little cup. Doubtful.

It's difficult for boys that age to hit an open toilet, much less a little cup. Doubtful.

What if it was a little cup that played music when he went in it?

His potty plays music when he goes in it.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom