Crow Gumbo hot and ready.... (1 Viewer)

saint_cajun78

Very Banned
Reaction score
I have been a Trump supporter from day one and every time I came in here to voice my opinion I got flamed and laughed at. Trump supporters claims came to fruition last night and that is that the movement of Americans who were fed up with the typical political BS came out and did their part to ensure change was made. Everyone said that Trumps following was just a bunch of rednecks and deplorable's well I always said we were just the silent majority and it appears that was the correct assessment.

So for all of you who said Trump didn't have a snowballs chance in hell...your crow is served...eat up.

crosswatt

Gone Fishing.
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'll say it. I was 100% wrong. I never imagined the people of this country could be so stupid. Even with the less than desirable option on the other side of the ballot.

I will also say that the one positive I see right now is that Hillary doesn't get to go down in history as the first woman president.

I also hope I'm 100% wrong, and Trump does a decent job. He has the opportunity to make me dine on four years of crow. I sincerely hope he does so.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I wish you could understand the absolute devastation so many of your fellow citizens are experiencing
If you could feel the anxiety and fear that so many women and people of color and gays and middle easterners and so so so many others I would hope that you would think gloating was not the move
But if trump supporters could feel empathy then we wouldn't be here would we

So congrats yall had your tantrum vote - everyone else gets ****** in the process
I sincerely hope that that it doesn't come back and destroy you like it will damage so many others

Yeti

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Same here. Looked like I was about to be beaten by an angry mob anytime I posted anything Pro-Trump.

Glad the silent majority spoke up.

booya

All-Pro
Reaction score
I have been a Trump supporter from day one and every time I came in here to voice my opinion I got flamed and laughed at. Trump supporters claims came to fruition last night and that is that the movement of Americans who were fed up with the typical political BS came out and did their part to ensure change was made. Everyone said that Trumps following was just a bunch of rednecks and deplorable's well I always said we were just the silent majority and it appears that was the correct assessment.

So for all of you who said Trump didn't have a snowballs chance in hell...your crow is served...eat up.
I won't have to eat the Crow as it was my fear from day 1 that this might come true.

After Brexit happend was it clear that too many people use HATE and Anger as their prime motivation for a change.
Your post is only underlining this.

I see it like this..
At least do we have now 4 years of "I told you so"

WhoDatPhan78

Definitely not part of the deep state.
Reaction score
I hope trump is the best president we've ever had.

The fact that he was elected is pathetic.

MGC

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I'll say it. I was 100% wrong. I never imagined the people of this country could be so stupid. Even with the less than desirable option on the other side of the ballot.

I will also say that the one positive I see right now is that Hillary doesn't get to go down in history as the first woman president.

I also hope I'm 100% wrong, and Trump does a decent job. He has the opportunity to make me dine on four years of crow. I sincerely hope he does so.
Americans are not stupid. Most of them realized the error of the past eight years and voted to correct the mistake. Hillary has only herself to blame. Her arrogant disregard for the law, calling half the population disparaging names did her in. I expect Trump to dismantle the progressive efforts the left has inflicted on the country the past eight years in a rapid and decisive manner shortly after inauguration. January 20th can't get here soon enough.

MGC

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I wish you could understand the absolute devastation so many of your fellow citizens are experiencing
If you could feel the anxiety and fear that so many women and people of color and gays and middle easterners and so so so many others I would hope that you would think gloating was not the move
But if trump supporters could feel empathy then we wouldn't be here would we

So congrats yall had your tantrum vote - everyone else gets ****** in the process
I sincerely hope that that it doesn't come back and destroy you like it will damage so many others
Yes, I can relate the devastation many Americans have experienced the past eight years suffering through Obama as President. His total work is going to be dismantled by the end of January. Shoe is on the other foot. Republicans will control Congress and Presidency. Now you know how us conservatives felt in 2008.

WhoDatPhan78

Reaction score
Yes, I can relate the devastation many Americans have experienced the past eight years suffering through Obama as President. His total work is going to be dismantled by the end of January. Shoe is on the other foot. Republicans will control Congress and Presidency. Now you know how us conservatives felt in 2008.

it's a good thing the Republicans have laid down a good blueprint for preventing anything from getting done.

Nothing happens without 60 votes in the Senate.

tomwaits

Frontier Psychiatrist
Reaction score
I thought it was a pretty universally accepted standard that after the election was over people wouldn't come gloat on one side or make comments that the voters are stupid on the other, but here we are.

1 star.

Devildog

Combobulated
Reaction score
As bad as the whining is from the democrats' side, is the ignorant gloating from the republican side. Grow the **** up.

MGC

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
it's a good thing the Republicans have laid down a good blueprint for preventing anything from getting done.

Nothing happens without 60 votes in the Senate.

Not true, Harry Reid often changed Senate rules to stop Republican filibusters and get Democratic legislation through the Senate. Democrats are on the sidelines now.

brandon8283

Probably a drive-by
Reaction score
This isn't a football game. It's the future of our country. Crow isn't served here.

I respect the office of the presidency. I hope Trump is wildly successful, and our country is the best it has ever been.

I just don't think it will happen.

OP
saint_cajun78

saint_cajun78

Very Banned
Reaction score
I thought it was a pretty universally accepted standard that after the election was over people wouldn't come gloat on one side or make comments that the voters are stupid on the other, but here we are.

1 star.
I have had to listen to many of you liberals gloat over the past year and a half how Trump was going to get destroyed. And I really have no godly idea what universal understanding you might be speaking of. I'm just damn proud the American people finally came together and made the right decision this time around.

WhoDatPhan78

Reaction score
I have had to listen to many of you liberals gloat over the past year and a half how Trump was going to get destroyed. And I really have no godly idea what universal understanding you might be speaking of. I'm just damn proud the American people finally came together and made the right decision this time around.

Even if trump ends up being the best president in history, electing him was a terrible decision given the information available at the time the decision was made.

xpuma20x

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I'll eat crow since I thought he had absolutely no chance. Even with some of the late poll shifting, I thought there would still be no way people would vote for him after all the things he's said and done. American voters continue to amaze me each election cycle, just when I think I have them figured out, they flip the script. You'd think with my avatar, I'd understand the power that fear and hate leads us to.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom