Crowd Cow turkey (1 Viewer)

Dago

Veteran
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Bought an organic turkey from them last year and it was without a doubt the best turkey I have ever had. It wasn't filled with salt solution so the 18 pounder had more meat on it than the 20+ pounders I normally got. Also, it really took in the flavor of the brine...best tasting and most juicy turkey I have ever had. It will cost you, but he'll it's only once a year

And you talk about it not being filled with a salt solution, then you fill it with a salt solution.

Well yeah...my brine is filled with wonderful flavors that get absorbed with the salt. If the turkey is already filled with salt solution it can't absorb as much of the flavored brine that I make

Well yeah...my brine is filled with wonderful flavors that get absorbed with the salt. If the turkey is already filled with salt solution it can't absorb as much of the flavored brine that I make
I know, just busting your chops! I will have to look up this Crowd Cow turkey and give it a shot.

I know, just busting your chops! I will have to look up this Crowd Cow turkey and give it a shot.

Lol my bad
You might have some sticker shock but everyone at the table was saying that it was the best they ever had and they didn't know it wasn't the normal store bought
And the sandwiches with the leftovers....heaven!

Is this two months early or nine months late? Or have you been typing it this whole time?

What are you talking about?
Turkey is the official meal of North Korean independence day (Sep 9th) which Dago celebrates every year.
Everyone in N. Korea was eating Turkey yesterday. Turkeys as far as the eye could see over there.

Wikipidia needs to be updated though, no mention of Turkeys in the article.

What are you talking about?
Turkey is the official meal of North Korean independence day (Sep 9th) which Dago celebrates every year.
Everyone in N. Korea was eating Turkey yesterday. Turkeys as far as the eye could see over there.

Wikipidia needs to be updated though, no mention of Turkeys in the article.

Turkeys, not dogs man

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom