Crowd Noise/My Bad (1 Viewer)

Baller

Reaction score
Last week I posted a few statements about our noise. Man, I apologise. We brought the noise yesterday. That place was rockin!! Our defense played well and I'm proud of them. If I offended anyone with my statements last week, My Bad.

My ears are still ringing!

i could definitely tell when i was watching the game on t.v. that the crowd was rocking.

I wish I could say the same about my section 647 and the one next to us. They were loud at times, but flat out horrible for the most part. I guess I'm one of those believers that it shouldn't take some spectacular play to get you up to cheer on your team, but maybe that's just me... when the 2nd half started and we went 3 and out hardly anyone was cheering our D on.

I told my guest sitting next to me that it was the quietest it's been all year. Maybe it was just from where I was sitting.

I wish I could say the same about my section 647 and the one next to us. They were loud at times, but flat out horrible for the most part. I guess I'm one of those believers that it shouldn't take some spectacular play to get you up to cheer on your team, but maybe that's just me... when the 2nd half started and we went 3 and out hardly anyone was cheering our D on.

647 ? A couple of times during the 3rd quarter, and it was 646 or 647 trying to start the wave. Of course, we were on offense. :rolleyes:

everytime they looked at the crowd on tv it seemed like they were showing sections where noone was even standing up on 3rd down much less yelling... dome still was rocking tho! Imagine if everyone would contribute... wow!

Sec. 118 was asleep. I was absolutely ashamed and got into some confrontations as a result.

You stand up and make noise during football games. It's not church!

I could hear the crowd yell, "REGGIE" "REGGIE" "REGGIE" I know that made him feel good!

It was rocking when the 49ers lined up, which is great to stop play changes on the line of scrimmage. I didn't notice one play Alex Smith changed at the LOS.

But the crowd volume wasn't ratcheted up enough when the 49ers entered the huddle.

At least we have 2 games to fix that before our first home playoff game!

I'm in section 631. It's crazy all around us. We even have a 631 chant.

I thought it was a pretty lame performance by the crowd. Not only was in NOT loud, but several times when we were on offense (in goaline) the crowd was "Deucing" and Drew had to try to quiet the crowd. Hint: Don't make noise when we have the ball.

But the crowd volume wasn't ratcheted up enough when the 49ers entered the huddle.

At least we have 2 games to fix that before our first home playoff game!

That's the point I was trying to make last week. Seattle did it beautiful two weeks ago.

I think fans can pretty much do what they want at the games as long as it's withing the law. I worry about myself.

:shrug:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom