Crowd Noise/Seattle Gets It (1 Viewer)

Fans that think they have a "job" to do on Sunday make me laugh.

And not in a "funny, ha ha" way...but more in a "sad, get a life" kind of way.

Fans that think they have a "job" to do on Sunday make me laugh.

And not in a "funny, ha ha" way...but more in a "sad, get a life" kind of way.

Interesting. I wonder why Coach Payton disagrees with you. I think bclemms posted some very interesting statistics regarding crowd noise and it seemed why fan noise makes a large difference.

And from where I sat, we were not as loud for the Cincy game (even at the start) as we were for the Eagles game.

Interesting. I wonder why Coach Payton disagrees with you.

I don't know that he does.

A loud crowd may help him keep his job, but that still doesn't mean anyone who buys a ticket is anything more than a customer.

No matter how hard someone yells, they're still not on the team.

I don't know that he does.

A loud crowd may help him keep his job, but that still doesn't mean anyone who buys a ticket is anything more than a customer.

No matter how hard someone yells, they're still not on the team.

He does. He thinks fans are a large part of the game.

Check out that thread that bclemmns posted. It was really interesting stuff. I had no idea about some of that stuff. It was a surprise to me. I can't remember the name of the thread or I'd put a link on it.

It doesn't take much to get a Superdome crowd to get crazy. But that Baltimore and that Cincy game sure weren't it.

If Sunday goes like last weekend did, I'm sure the Dome will be insane.

I'm so tired of this. Were you in Seattle? Do you know where the microphones were placed? Are Saints fans really any different than others? No.No. And no.

I'm in the Dome every home game and I can assure you it's plenty loud enough. In fact I've noticed more opponents' false starts during the games where we supposedly didn't "bring it" than during the Falcons game.

The whole part about the team doing their part and the fans not is silly. Did the fans turn the ball over multiple times during the Ravens and Bengals game? No. those are two examples where the team didn't do their part. Loud stadiums are nice but a good team has to win regardless. Low crowd noise is absolutely no excuse for a couple of butt whippings!

First I didn't start this to be confrontational but I won't back off either.

No I wasn't in Seattle last night and neither were you. Placement of microphones is irrelevant. You must have had your TV on mute. To say we are no different here in New Orleans is to say you like smoking crack. Name another NFL city that has supported a football team with a loosing tenure as we have? I'm there every game as well and for you to say "it's plenty lough enough" is a misinterpertation of what I said. You obiously didn't read the HUDDLE part?

If you don't think we can effect the outcome of this week's game along with the team then you not only have a problem with what I said you also have a problem with the head coach.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom