Crowds at playoff games. (1 Viewer)

HouseCall

Resist, Ronald, resist!
Reaction score
Watching these slate of games yesterday and this early game, I have to admit I’m pretty jealous of these outdoor facilities and their small but raucous crowds.

I totally understand the cautions required by Covid protocols and I’m not saying the Saints should risk the health of their fans - I’m just saying there is definitely a home field advantage with even 10-15k fans and it’ll be strange to see a Saints playoff game in a virtually empty Superdome.

Yeah it’s depressing. Wishing I was there but I’ll watch from my basement. Don’t mind the few Chiefs things, were a split family.

Attachments

• 564A6583-DC9B-4E97-ACE2-53FF65B99022.jpeg
    564A6583-DC9B-4E97-ACE2-53FF65B99022.jpeg
    782.3 KB · Views: 40
Yeah it’s depressing. Wishing I was there but I’ll watch from my basement. Don’t mind the few Chiefs things, were a split family.
Nice! I’ve got the fire pit going and enjoying this chilly weather on my patio.

Still, it’s doing to be weird to not be in the Dome today and even weirder to see how quiet it will be.

I think the city's reasoning for the 3000 is more about the groups gathering in other places of the stadium (as well as backups entering and leaving), not so much about when seated.

Watching these slate of games yesterday and this early game, I have to admit I’m pretty jealous of these outdoor facilities and their small but raucous crowds.

I totally understand the cautions required by Covid protocols and I’m not saying the Saints should risk the health of their fans - I’m just saying there is definitely a home field advantage with even 10-15k fans and it’ll be strange to see a Saints playoff game in a virtually empty Superdome.
I don't believe the Rams / Seahawks game had any fans.

There are some Bears Fans at the game. What a disgrace.

Just did a quick count, 12/44 people in my section and close by are Bears fans.

Attachments

• 16103112645584116567114140058566.jpg
    16103112645584116567114140058566.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
So only 3K allowed at the game, but if this is one of those "wow" games, 15+ years from, when this game is talked about, 100K will state they were there. :grin:

People with the cash and connections.

I don't believe the Rams / Seahawks game had any fans.
You are correct. They have not had any fans

I was referring to the games that had fans, particularly the Bills game and the Titans game. The fans were very loud and for a moment, it almost felt like a normal season.

The nfl has to offer some tickets to visiting team. They even returned some that went for sale this week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom