Crumpler, Leftwich, Coleman, Gandy Released (MERGED) (1 Viewer)

Release Johnson and pick up Crumpler, him and Miller would be a good TE duo to go into the season with! We could draft a TE 4th or 5th round as a prospect for the next few seasons

Crumpler and Leftwich please....thanks...

Crumpler would be a slight upgrade but I think he will want more money than he's worth. He was due around $4 mil from Atlanta.

Leftwich does not have the throwing motion for the saints offense. He throws with a long arm motion that gives DB's an extra second to react. Saints need someone like Brees who throws from his ear.

I don't want to spend cap money on a position that I feel isn't an essential "need". I'd rather spend on the money on defesne. Crumpler would be a welcome addition IMO, but perhaps a luxury we can't afford given our other needs.

I don't want to spend cap money on a position that I feel isn't an essential "need". I'd rather spend on the money on defesne. Crumpler would be a welcome addition IMO, but perhaps a luxury we can't afford given our other needs.

So define need non of our guys are signed next season. THATS A NEED?????

crumpler drops a lot of passes but lets sign him anyway
a fat slow version of devery, why the hell not?

oh wait...

Yeeha! Best post all day and I'm not sure I even agree with the sentiment.

9.3 for delivery!

Not sure what type locker room guy Crump is and if he is a "Payton" type guy? But, coming from the Falcons and being a top TE could only help the Saints.(I'm sure he would bring some key inside info and would be a immediate weapon for Brees)

I would love to sign Coleman he isn't too too old for a DT and he can generate pressure when healthy. I think that we could get someone like [SIZE=-1]Jermichael Finley to play TE in the draft because we porbally won't be able to get Crumpler, but if we can he would be a great weapon for our offense.
[/SIZE]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom