Crumpler, Leftwich, Coleman, Gandy Released (MERGED) (1 Viewer)

emstokes

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
alge crumpler

He would be the tight end we alway needed. His drops in ATL can be corrected and will be correct. I hope Payton thinks real hard about him and Rod Coleman cuzz they used to always kills the Saints

That line of thinking also described Michael Haynes...we all know how that one worked out. I disagree with the whole "if you can't beat 'em, sign 'em" mentality.

could be a major weapon. I think he had a bad season because of some of the things going on in the ATL. Just my opinion

he would be a major upgrade then what we have now. I agree last season was just something in the past. Crumpler has been a major target for whoever was in at quarterback. I would love to have him on the team.

Wow, Leftwich and Crumpler! I'd have kept both, unless they are contract/cap problems.

would be an upgrade from johnson, who singlehandedly gave the Texans 2 ints last year.

Smart move to rebuild from scratch, but they are talking about letting a lot of players go. I wonder why they aren't trying to seek trades for some of these guys.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom