Crumpler not going to Carolina. Wants 4 mil a year (2 Viewers)

Because Crumpler only played 10 games last year. He had an ankle injury that sidelined him. The year before that he put up 800 yards with MV throwing him the ball. He is a real deal top recieving TE and a great blocker to boot. Hes what you call a complete TE. They are rare, and I hope we sign him.

Sounds cool, but I like Miller just fine and I surely don't want to see us continue to carry 15 or 16 TEs.

Sounds cool, but I like Miller just fine and I surely don't want to see us continue to carry 15 or 16 TEs.

I've told you guys 1 million times about exagerrating! :smilielol:

Crump would be worth the money bro... and for the record... I think Ghent is the ONLY TE we have under contract. Ain't no promiing that MIller, Johnson, or anybody will resign.

I want Crumpler and I'm sure if we showed real interest he'd jump at the chance to catch balls from Brees and play the Falcons twice a year. He might even jump at the chance for a short contact to pad his numbers and worth with Brees.

The reason we had to carry so many TEs is because none of the ones we had could do more than 1 thing well.

Johnson and Miller are both UFAs... so we don't even have to call Johnson's agent... I would like to bring back Miller though. Him and Alge would be a deadly combo in the Ace set.

yeah, you'd have a real TE outlet threat, there instead of zach strief coming in, that the defense knows is only in to block.

I think he ends up with the Titans.

How is Crumpler any kind of upgrade considering he's more expensive than the 2 guys we had last year that had 90 catches for 926 yds?

1st year system and umn, who exactly was throwing him the ball?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom