Crying Works!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Now that I've just watched "1st and ten" I kinda agree with what they are saying. His production hasn't been what everyone thought he could do but I wouldn't say he is a disappointment. I don't think anyone could live up to the expectations Bush had coming out of college. He works well in our system. He is in my mind essentially a "role player" in our offense and he does that very well. Now if you want to start arguing whether you should pay 60 million dollars for a role player then that is a whole different argument. But it is too early to call him a bust.

Sounded to me like Bayliss didn't think Scott should be fined due to Reggie's lack of production.

He totally went off tangent on whether or not Scott admitted to playing a little dirty and redirected the discussion to Reggie's lack of TD's.

The original issue for debate should've been whether Scott "putting a little hot sauce" on Reggie's ankle was deliberate. And not about if Reggie was scoring TD's.

Seems like, if Reggie had been scoring on runs and passes then maybe Skip and Woody would've agreed a fine would've been justified.

Skip Bayliss is a complete *** hat.

Sounded to me like Bayliss didn't think Scott should be fined due to Reggie's lack of production.

He totally went off tangent on whether or not Scott admitted to playing a little dirty and redirected the discussion to Reggie's lack of TD's.

The original issue for debate should've been whether Scott "putting a little hot sauce" on Reggie's ankle was deliberate. And not about if Reggie was scoring TD's.

Seems like, if Reggie had been scoring on runs and passes then maybe Skip and Woody would've agreed a fine would've been justified.

I didn't get to hear it, but that's what I took from the comments I've read. It seemed like they gave Scott a pass because Reggie was supposed to be this super star and hasn't put up those numbers yet. To me that's totally asinine, and your post is exactly how I feel. Great post.

I see what your'e saying. The one thing they said that got me mad was when they said that Reggie even admitted that it wasn't dirty. They made it sound like just because Reggie thought the hit wasn't dirty that made it OK. If I remember right after the Carolina game Steve Smith said that there was nothing dirty about Fujita's hit yet Fujita still got fined for it. So maybe it is a double standard. Its like they are saying if Reggie would have had 6 TDs already this year then it would be a definite fine but since he doesn't, a dirty hit is OK.

I see what your'e saying. The one thing they said that got me mad was when they said that Reggie even admitted that it wasn't dirty. They made it sound like just because Reggie thought the hit wasn't dirty that made it OK. If I remember right after the Carolina game Steve Smith said that there was nothing dirty about Fujita's hit yet Fujita still got fined for it. So maybe it is a double standard. Its like they are saying if Reggie would have had 6 TDs already this year then it would be a definite fine but since he doesn't, a dirty hit is OK.

Quit comparing that hit to the hit Fujita had on Steve Smith, they are nothing alike.

Fujita dove at one of, if not the best WR in the NFL and to top it off Steve Smith didn't have the ball. Now I know and you know that Fujita bit on the pump fake and "fell" into Smith's knee but regardless it was one of those plays were it could have been considered dirty. Bart Scott made a textbook tackle by wrapping Reggies legs up while he had the football. HUGE DIFFERENCE!!

The hit shouldn't be fined. If they want to fine Scott for talking trash then don't get ****** when they slap fines on Horn every week. You guys need to chill out, take the panties off and realize this is football.

Quit comparing that hit to the hit Fujita had on Steve Smith, they are nothing alike.

Fujita dove at one of, if not the best WR in the NFL and to top it off Steve Smith didn't have the ball. Now I know and you know that Fujita bit on the pump fake and "fell" into Smith's knee but regardless it was one of those plays were it could have been considered dirty. Bart Scott made a textbook tackle by wrapping Reggies legs up while he had the football. HUGE DIFFERENCE!!

The hit shouldn't be fined. If they want to fine Scott for talking trash then don't get ****** when they slap fines on Horn every week. You guys need to chill out, take the panties off and realize this is football.

So it's textbook to hold onto the ankle and twist it after the tackle is complete? Scott did the same thing Larry Johnson did to Polamalu's hair: he didn't let go and added a little "oomph" at the end. The TACKLE was fine, the extracurricular at the end was not.

So it's textbook to hold onto the ankle and twist it after the tackle is complete? Scott did the same thing Larry Johnson did to Polamalu's hair: he didn't let go and added a little "oomph" at the end. The TACKLE was fine, the extracurricular at the end was not.

IMO, it happens on just about every play in the NFL. It isn't like he stood there and twisted his ankle until it popped off and paraded around the dome with the golden shoe with Reggie's foot inside. It sure sounds like that is what he did by the way everyone here is acting. There were none of these Bart Scott hate threads until after he made the comment, before that nobody even thought twice about it. The ankle sprain came from the tackle not from the foot massage that Reggie got after the play. Bart Scott benches close to 500 lbs and if he wanted to hurt Reggie he would have and wouldn't have said a damn thing about it.

I am not saying what he did was right but geez, you guys are acting like he he went on a killing spree.

The sad part is Bart Scott has been parading around national radio shows and newspapers getting his name out there. Believe it or not the players advertise themselves and free press is still free press. A million more people today know who the guy is now because we can't stop talking about Bart Scott. It's not like he went home and beat his wife like at least one of our players did.

I am more upset at Jeremiah Trotter for faking his injury with 2:15 left in the game to stop the clock so his defense could catch a breather but nobody thought bad about that because we won. If we beat the Ravens nobody would be talking about this either.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom