Crying Works!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Emailed ColdPizza Yesturday about Bart Scott They talk about the issue Next
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somehow I get the feeling that this is going to come back to bite you.

I can hear it now. Is Bart Scott better than Reggie Bush?

Somehow I get the feeling that this is going to come back to bite you.

I can hear it now. Is Bart Scott better than Reggie Bush?

Skip: "I'm glad that someone finally decided to show this primadona overhyped Bush guy that he can't cut it in the NFL. In honor of the 'hot sauce' that Scott put on Bush's ankle, I'm gonna wear this Tabasco hat for the remainder of the show."

/expectnoless

Well it bit you. They are saying Bart was just having fun and Skip is actually applauding the comments saying reggie is a disappointment and vets are probably happy they twisted his ankle.

Get used to it. This week is gonna be heavy anti-saints.

yeah, they almost sounded dissapointed bush wasn't hurt more seriously

Yeah they hated on Bush thats cool, and of course in Football Bush can't cry about the hit, However as a Fan he needs his pocket taxed. You don't brag to the media stupid comment.

I'm not surprised, but just imagine how they would have reacted had Fujita come out and said he put a little extra Cajun Spice in Steve Smith's knee.. I'm sure they would have laughed at that too... yeah right

If Fujita got fined they better atleast fine this guy.

Fujita's hit at least looked like it had intent. You guys are doing exactly what Bart Scott wanted you to do when he made the comments.....talk about Bart Scott.

I'm not surprised, but just imagine how they would have reacted had Fujita come out and said he put a little extra Cajun Spice in Steve Smith's knee.. I'm sure they would have laughed at that too... yeah right

If Fujita got fined they better atleast fine this guy.

Great Point. You know the media would of went nuts.

Well it bit you. They are saying Bart was just having fun and Skip is actually applauding the comments saying reggie is a disappointment and vets are probably happy they twisted his ankle.

Wow, I was kinda kidding with that silly prediction. Guess that's how you know what their stance is going to be, just think of the most outlandish, ridiculous thing to say and you hit the nail on the head. Glad I'm at work and not tempted to watch that mess.

One major difference....Reggie Bush had the ball. Steve Smith was way away from the play when Fujita rolled up on him.

That's a good point, but it's not like just because Smith didn't have the ball that he was completely out of the play. Jake pump faked in his direction if I remember correctly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom