Crysis 3 (1 Viewer)

nolaspe

Slava Ukraini!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Got it today... on Xbox 360, loving it so far in campaign mode, anyone else playing it?

i played it for a couple of hours....certainly not terrible but i got bored with it pretty quick

nonGOTY

i played it for a couple of hours....certainly not terrible but i got bored with it pretty quick nonGOTY

No fight picking but damn man, is there any game you like? Seems like only a Les Claypool MMOG would make you happy. Just my 2 pesos from dipping in here the past yr or so...

No fight picking but damn man, is there any game you like? Seems like only a Les Claypool MMOG would make you happy. Just my 2 pesos from dipping in here the past yr or so...

i thought Far Cry 3 was so good i played through it twice :shrug:

Crysis 3 is a decent game but it didn't really blow my skirt up...sorry if this makes you unhappy

He likes minecraft and Blur.

Blur was awesome....Minecraft not so much

Crysis 3 while not a bad game by any means, just didn't do......aww nvm.

I have yet to play it. I still need to get this, Far Cry 3, Dead Space 3, Tomb Raider, Metal Gear Rising, and Sim City.

If there ever was a gamer who hated games more than Anita, I haven't met them.

He needs to start a blog: Everything sucks and I hate your face.

Working title.

If there ever was someone who claimed to be a gamer but played zero games ever, it's wdq.

He needs to start a blog: i am a miserable person and will pay you to be my friend.

Worth the $5 on PS+ right now?

I remember playing the multiplayer beta on 360 and it was interesting and different. But does anyone still play it online?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom