Crysis coming for PS3 while 360 falls short (1 Viewer)

Seems like everyone who doesn't own a PS3 doesn't like it. :shrug:

I really don't think this rumor is true though. Why wouldn't they just admit to it?

Last edited:
wasn't this game a huge disapointment? I remember several reviews and people here saying it was a huge let down.

When they released the game and demo before the drivers were ready the result was a total disaster.

But now?

It's the best game out there and makes other fps games look terrible. I really don't care what a persons cpu specs are as long as they can meet the minimium specs this game even played on the lowest of low settings on a pc just flat out rocks.

I have a friend of mine that only plays xbox360 first person shooters. He only plays games like COD4 and Halo and despises pc gaming. I convinced him to get Crysis on pc. Now, his pc is NOT high end by any means so he had to play the game on a pretty low setting graphic wise at 1280x1000 or 800x600 resolution or so with low settings everywhere. Even at that resolution with the low textures the game still looks fantastic and the physics are still amazing.

To make a long story short, he is now attempting to win the game for the 3rd time in single player mode on pc, he is totally addicted and this is coming from a person that only used to mulitplayer halo 3 and cod 4.

One thing that makes Crysis gameplay so much better than other fps is you can attack objectives stealthy or go gangster shoot'em up style. You can also attack camps from different directions and try different techniques AND use the environment as a weapon...Crysis delivers what Bioshock promised but could never deliver-- simply amazing replay value and the AI is the most fun I've ever seen in a fps.

Crysis is an amazing single player gaming experience that everyone should experience at least once. To not experience it means you are really missing out on what being a gamer is all about.

Last edited:
To not experience it means you are really missing out on what being a gamer is all about.

don't get me wrong bro, because i would love if this game really came to ps3 and was as good as you say, but that's just a silly statement

don't get me wrong bro, because i would love if this game really came to ps3 and was as good as you say, but that's just a silly statement

What makes it silly?

It's just my opinion so from my perspective it's not so silly. I believe the game offers a totally unique gaming experience that no other game can offer right now.

What makes it silly?

It's just my opinion so from my perspective it's not so silly. I believe the game offers a totally unique gaming experience that no other game can offer right now.

it's silly because "being a gamer" is all about playing games that you like.....some people may only like to play sports games, or whatever.....so yeah, it was a pretty silly thing to say

it's almost like you are saying, "your not a real gamer until you have played this game"

it's silly because "being a gamer" is all about playing games that you like.....some people may only like to play sports games, or whatever.....so yeah, it was a pretty silly thing to say

it's almost like you are saying, "your not a real gamer until you have played this game"

Well, I think its pretty obvious I didn't mean to sarcastic or rude about it. Implying that I was taking a stab at people calling them "not a real gamer" is a total stretch, imho.

There is a big difference in implying someone is missing out on a good time OR being rude and implying someone is not a real gamer. I'm just enthusiastic about Crysis and think it's a great game.

However, if it makes you feel better thinking that I was trying to be a kind of a jerk about it(which I wasn't), that's fine, you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

it's all good brah.....there has been a lot of gaming snobbery here.....i guess it just rubbed me the wrong way.....so i apologize

and i have had a craptastic morning to boot

it's all good brah.....there has been a lot of gaming snobbery here.....i guess it just rubbed me the wrong way.....so i apologize

and i have had a craptastic morning to boot

It's all that ps3 hate..lol.

It's all good, and thanks for the ps3 game tips(bought one last week).

I am loving the my ps3 right now, and in some ways prefer it to xbox360.

1)Controller I prefer Ps3, I like how it's smaller and easier to handle. No rumble, but the rumble is poorly done on 360 anyways. The ps3 also seems to have more control and is more intuitive. It reminds me a lot of using my mouse with the pc. It just seems more natural.

2)The single player experience is far and away better on Ps3, so how fitting that Crysis would come to it first. Drak's Fortune, Rachet and Clark, and God of war 2(ps2), are 3 exclusive titles that I am having so much fun with right now. 360 games are just a bunch of fps games. PS3 offers more variety and it reminds me of the types of old school games I loved. 360 has Bioshock, but then again so does PC..so from my perspective 360 doesn't get credit for that one.

3)The blue ray is awesome.

The 360 has those old games you can download and this is one thing I love about xboxlive.

Hard core multiplayer fps competitive gaming= xbox 360. GOW and Halo 3...2 premiere fps games NOT offered on ps3.

Unique single player experience and more variety=ps3. The games seem more old school and a lot more fun for the lone wolf gamer.

Both systems are great, depends on your personal tastes. I definitely don't regret picking up a ps3 even though I already have a xbox 360. Now the Wii on the other hand...

Last edited:
that preview video does look amazing. I recently saw andother game being developed with the destructible buildings and vegitation, doen't remember wha the name was.

that preview video does look amazing. I recently saw andother game being developed with the destructible buildings and vegitation, doen't remember wha the name was.

I think you are thinking about the new Battlefield coming out for PS3 and 360.

When they released the game and demo before the drivers were ready the result was a total disaster.

But now?

It's the best game out there and makes other fps games look terrible. I really don't care what a persons cpu specs are as long as they can meet the minimium specs this game even played on the lowest of low settings on a pc just flat out rocks.

I have a friend of mine that only plays xbox360 first person shooters. He only plays games like COD4 and Halo and despises pc gaming. I convinced him to get Crysis on pc. Now, his pc is NOT high end by any means so he had to play the game on a pretty low setting graphic wise at 1280x1000 or 800x600 resolution or so with low settings everywhere. Even at that resolution with the low textures the game still looks fantastic and the physics are still amazing.

To make a long story short, he is now attempting to win the game for the 3rd time in single player mode on pc, he is totally addicted and this is coming from a person that only used to mulitplayer halo 3 and cod 4.

One thing that makes Crysis gameplay so much better than other fps is you can attack objectives stealthy or go gangster shoot'em up style. You can also attack camps from different directions and try different techniques AND use the environment as a weapon...Crysis delivers what Bioshock promised but could never deliver-- simply amazing replay value and the AI is the most fun I've ever seen in a fps.

Crysis is an amazing single player gaming experience that everyone should experience at least once. To not experience it means you are really missing out on what being a gamer is all about.

I wouldn't go that far. it' is an opinion type thing though so different stokes i guess

I think you are thinking about the new Battlefield coming out for PS3 and 360.

or Mercenaries 2 maybe?, That is in development. and i'm looking forward to it..
how does crysis compare to it as being about to hit things from anywhere, and being free flow. I'm sure the graphics would be better in crysis.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom