CSI: Vegas (1 Viewer)

Madhattr

My Woman
Reaction score
Anyone watch the season premier of csi last night. Love that show. My favorite of the csi'. Quite the matrix intro and how bout u know who back on the show. Quite the surprise.

Madhattr - I did see the premier and I thought the same thing with the intro: Hello Morpheus and the Matrix. And yes, ole Jorja Fox is back. I guess she couldn't find work outside of CSI.

All in all, I really like it. I think that Laurence Fishburne has done a great job with the cast. Good call by the producers to lose the Ripley character. She just kind of got in with no explanation and went to work. Geroge Eads (Nick Stokes) is my favorite character on the show and he delivers in this one again. I haven't seen CSI:NY to compare but CSI Miami is, IMO, unwatchable. David Caruso's character is dreadful with his bad puns. Vegas is the best.

I also like the fact that The Mentalist is on righ after it. Good Thursday line up.

I don't like the show as much as a used to. I liked that they added Laurence Fishburn but his character has become smarter than everyone else in the field of CSI. All of the others with a lot more experience are sitting there trying to figure things out and he looks at the scene for less than a minute and knows what happened.

I don't like the show as much as a used to. I liked that they added Laurence Fishburn but his character has become smarter than everyone else in the field of CSI. All of the others with a lot more experience are sitting there trying to figure things out and he looks at the scene for less than a minute and knows what happened.

Not out of the realm of possibility. As a marginally intelligent gubment employee I frequently find myself able to fix issues in a few minutes that coworkers have toiled at for weeks.

Sarah being on the show is a big plus. That cast was perfect. Like the original Star Trek cast. I hope Grissom makes some appearances. Maybe he n Sarah could move back to Vegas n Grissom could teach forensics at unlv. Become a professor like fishburns character did. He couldn't come back to the team since he n Sarah are now married. Conflict of interest but would love to see him back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom