Saints CSP engagement (1 Viewer)

Sometimes I really wonder about people around here. You guys know these athletes and coaches are people just like us right? Does us getting engaged, going out to eat or just living life in general impede us from OUR jobs? No.

So why do we think anything that these athletes and coaches do outside of football takes away from their jobs? Do they need to be living football 24/7/365 for you guys to finally be happy and not birch every second of the day?

Sometimes I really wonder about people around here. You guys know these athletes and coaches are people just like us right? Does us getting engaged, going out to eat or just living life in general impede us from OUR jobs? No.

So why do we think anything that these athletes and coaches do outside of football takes away from their jobs? Do they need to be living football 24/7/365 for you guys to finally be happy and not birch every second of the day?

And it's not like this hasn't been discussed already in a 6 page thread...

Because some fans believe they are entitled to act like jackasses because they buy a ticket to watch a game. Ridiculous but true.

Because some fans believe they are entitled to act like jackasses because they buy a ticket to watch a game. Ridiculous but true.

My experience is that it's not us fans who buy tickets to the game who act like this. Lol

I think some people have this idea that players and coaches are computers and that their sole purpose in life is to eat, sleep and live football but there is a human element. I think that's why a lot of people get so upset when a game like Sunday's happens and they can't chalk it up to just "it happens".

In all actuality yes. Of course we live. Just like athletes live but does that mean we want to see oh he got engaged article for 1 million times. NO NO NO. We already know this. They did it a the game. We seen it. Move on. Happy SP found his mate. ??. Lets talk bout football. FOH. Fuuk boy

In all actuality yes. Of course we live. Just like athletes live but does that mean we want to see oh he got engaged article for 1 million times. NO NO NO. We already know this. They did it a the game. We seen it. Move on. Happy SP found his mate. ??. Lets talk bout football. FOH. Fuuk boy

You realize you don't have to read every thing out there right? Those headlines usually let you know what the article is about. You can skip over it.

Also I just went to NOLA.com and the article was written by a staff writer that covers music and entertainment for the most part. So it's not even taking a sports writer away from covering Saints/Pelicans to write said article. :littleclown:

pfft someone's about to be banned ?

5dc85b47ee7db.image.jpg

She looks embarrassed. You could hear crickets if they were expecting a loud crowd reaction. Who was the blonde next to her? Is she single?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom