Cubs winnings feels like our Super Bowl win. (1 Viewer)

all2neat

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Seeing how they are celebrating, it brings back many fond memories of the year we won the Super Bowl. Their fans in the bar, outside wrigley, our fans on Bourbon. Congrats Cubs fans!

It's similar, but they had the Jordan era Bulls and the Blackhawks have been stellar as well. Plus the Bears in the 80s.

I wouldn't ever say that the Chicago sports world was long suffering. Only if you didn't care about any other sport by baseball. Or that was their favorite team.

Not taking anything from 'em. I'm happy they won. The right mind guiding a team's future can do great things.

*looks forlornly at Pelicans*

The coverage. The Indian Burial Ground curse I was told when I was kid. Feels like XLIV.

Re-live it!

saints-superbowl-run-o.gif

My 3 favorite pro sports teams are the Pittsburgh Penguins, Chicago Cubs and the Saints of course. So far 2 out of 3.

Not many people saw that 2005 commercial... Kinda funny that both teams finally won championships now.

It's similar, but they had the Jordan era Bulls and the Blackhawks have been stellar as well. Plus the Bears in the 80s.

I wouldn't ever say that the Chicago sports world was long suffering. Only if you didn't care about any other sport by baseball. Or that was their favorite team.

Not taking anything from 'em. I'm happy they won. The right mind guiding a team's future can do great things.

*looks forlornly at Pelicans*

It's like the Red Sox, even though the other teams in the city had won it doesn't feel the same as going 108 years without a title. They say that when the White Sox won it the city wasn't feeling it because they did it before the Cubs.

One of my favorite commercials of all time.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-QPQlp_1H6U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Atlanta should make one. Sitting there with a Panthers' fan :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom