Cubs winnings feels like our Super Bowl win. (1 Viewer)

Never Forget...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/b0LEBo_4RUA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't care for baseball at all, and even I stayed up and watched. Very happy for the Cubs fan.

Cubs, Indians, Saints...these fans can identify with the underdog. Very happy for the Cubs fans even if many are also Bears fans.

Greatest game 7 ever.

Braves Twins 1991.

Both teams had finished in last the season before.

Game 7 starts with old man Jack Morris (Twins) vs fresh faced John Smoltz.

Ironically, Smoltz favorite pitcher growing up was Morris, who pitched for the hometown Tigers for many years.

Despite runners being on base.....the game goes 9 with a 0-0 tie.

Both pitchers go the full 9.

Unreal. Pitching and defense plays were incredible. Several innings escaped with double plays.

Twins won in the 1-0 in the 10th.....one of the greatest baseball games I've ever seen.

And yes, last night was incredible as well.

Congrats to Cubs. Down 3-1. Showed true grit to pull off World Series. I can imagine how the Cubs fans feel. Very young team. They will be back in there next season.

Go Cubs and geaux Saints

Congrats to Cubs fans. But, nothing and I mean nothing compares to a Saints Super Bowl victory !

Seeing how they are celebrating, it brings back many fond memories of the year we won the Super Bowl. Their fans in the bar, outside wrigley, our fans on Bourbon. Congrats Cubs fans!

Yeah I don't even like watching baseball but was pulling for the Cubs because as Saints fans we know exactly how that feels.

As a lifelong Saints fan, I can appreciate the joy of Cubs fans today. Watched it until I dozed during the rain delay. What woke me up was the sound of the crowd when the final out came.

I do hope the Indians keep their team together and make another run next year.

i was holding on to a grudge with Chicago fans because of the unfortunate sign a bears fan had in our NFC championship game.

My 3 favorite pro sports teams are the Pittsburgh Penguins, Chicago Cubs and the Saints of course. So far 2 out of 3.

Mine has always been the Cubbies and the Saints! The feeling last night was very similar to 09!:9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom