Curb Your Enthusiasm starts tonight (1 Viewer)

cdogg

THE WOOD WAS BROUGHT
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O01kDSs-xzA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O01kDSs-xzA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:worthy::worthy::worthy:

curb.jpg

I can't wait. This will be the best season EVAR!!!

Larry David is on another level. With all the garbage on TV, it is great that this show is back.

1st episode was amazing! I just got done watching the documentary about season 7, can't wait for the Seinfeld stuff! Words can't describe how pumped I am for it!
seinfeld-reunion_267x355.jpg

I loved Larry's reaction to the news about his girlfriend's cancer. He fainted not from Loretta's condition, but because he didn't get to end their relationship and is now stuck with taking care of her.

It was good, but the week before was the best episode of the season by far IMHO. How's your daughter's *****? Classic.

? from 2007, did david divorce tv wife. I see she is still on show, what is their relationship to each other.

? from 2007, did david divorce tv wife. I see she is still on show, what is their relationship to each other.
Most of the last season, Larry was trying to get back together with her. I believe the finale ended with them watching the Seinfeld reunion together with Larry spoiling the mood over a water stain on furniture....:jpshakehead:

Edit: He was never married to Cheryl Hinds in real life, and I don't think they ever got divorced on the show...just separated.

Most of the last season, Larry was trying to get back together with her. I believe the finale ended with them watching the Seinfeld reunion together with Larry spoiling the mood over a water stain on furniture....:jpshakehead:

Edit: He was never married to Cheryl Hinds in real life, and I don't think they ever got divorced on the show...just separated.
Thx don't have hbo so only started watching old reruns. Didn't like the way she left him on the plane episode. I'll be glad when I can see newer episodes.

Thx don't have hbo so only started watching old reruns. Didn't like the way she left him on the plane episode. I'll be glad when I can see newer episodes.
I got caught up on everything via the TV Guide Channel re-runs. They were airing them in order for a while. I can't wait for the new season!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom