Curious about the opponent (1 Viewer)

Thanks guys for the input! Interesting indeed!
Personally speaking, like to see yall take out the pats! Just tired of hearing about them and the so called "best" ever!
Somebody has to do it this year....might as well be NFC south brothers and sisters.

Having said that, would be a fun one with Baltimore.
And I definitely don't want to see the Rams in it!
I gotta look at it like this.....If yall win it.....hopefully it can put some fire under us as a team! thank yall!

Patriots without question.

I would like to beat them by about 28-3

lol, St Chris was faster than I.

but my answer is really the Pats. Unfortunately I don't see them making it this year
Lol, i throw some shade at my own team because I love them!!
If we would have had the Browns defense in that 4th quarter. ...we'd a won.
Just a freaking nightmare still...smh.

I bet. My jaw was on the ground for that whole quarter.
You know, some of our fans are like ..."we'd root for the Pats vs Saints"
Nahh, yes we don't like each other in the NFC south.....but more than you know would want yall to beat them.

I'm one of them.....guess I'm old fashion lol.

The Patriots, so Drew can beat Tom in the big dance. Should’ve happened last year

Actually, if you want to talk about what should have happened last year, had officiating been competent and fair, then it should’ve/would’ve been the Saints and Chiefs in the SuperBowl.... because the Chiefs got robbed by the refs as well... it just wasn’t quite as egregious as the Saints.

Yes I know, lol a Falcon making a thread on Saint's Forum, but seriously. ...

If you guys happen to represent the NFC south in the Superbowl. ..who would you honestly prefer to face?
I understand probably most answers that it doesn't matter and Rightly so.
Before our trip to Texas, it honestly didn't mean much to me. But as a child in the 70s, I always wanted our Team to face the Steelers. That was my dream matchup until our epic collapse. Would love a shot at them again, but we're tripping under our own shoestrings right now lol

Who do yall have in mind? Who would you like to see if your Team makes it? Just Curious conversation. thanks!
I want the Ravin's, to be the best you have to beat the best

Yes I know, lol a Falcon making a thread on Saint's Forum, but seriously. ...

If you guys happen to represent the NFC south in the Superbowl. ..who would you honestly prefer to face?
I understand probably most answers that it doesn't matter and Rightly so.
Before our trip to Texas, it honestly didn't mean much to me. But as a child in the 70s, I always wanted our Team to face the Steelers. That was my dream matchup until our epic collapse. Would love a shot at them again, but we're tripping under our own shoestrings right now lol

Who do yall have in mind? Who would you like to see if your Team makes it? Just Curious conversation. thanks!
All are welcome of course, but man I hate seeing your logo on the board page.

Actually, if you want to talk about what should have happened last year, had officiating been competent and fair, then it should’ve/would’ve been the Saints and Chiefs in the SuperBowl.... because the Chiefs got robbed by the refs as well... it just wasn’t quite as egregious as the Saints.
Yes, you’re correct, the Chiefs did get shafted, but I’m only speaking about the outcome of our game, and what the matchup would’ve been. One call could be chalked up as incompetence and the other just a massive screw job

I think Baltimore is gonna make it this year...but I would prefer KC to them. I think they have a better track record than one and done right now. The hot team is Baltimore...but I think KC may squeeze it out. Of course from a seachickenfan...yanno.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom