Current Free Agent Cornerbacks - Surely better than who we have now (1 Viewer)

TheSaints7

Die Hard Saints Fan.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Breaux being injured was the last thing we need for an already silly defense. I was looking at current Free Agent Cornerbacks and surely these are worth a look for a 1 year contract or something. We can't continue with UDFAs all over the field.

Cortez Allen - 27 years old, I refuse to believe he isn't better than what we have

Cortland Finnegan - nothing needs to be said, shouldn't of been released and today proved it

Alan Ball - worth bringing in for a look at least

Trumaine Mcbride - had a pick 6 against us last year, could be good

Keenan Lewis - I'd take him back if he's healthy

Dee Milliner - Didn't work out in NY but could give him a shot here and see what happens, former 1st Round Pick

Brandon Harris - Former 2nd Round Pick, just 26 years old who could add some decent depth

Chris Cook - Well worth a look

Anymore? Feel free to share.

Cortez Allen is available???? Yes please!
Nvm, didn't realize he's been injured the past couple seasons

He'll probably get a call from us tomorrow...hopefully
Hopefully. I think if we sign a CB it'll be Finnegan but I'd like it to be Cortez given his age and ability. Could get him on a 3 year deal and that'd instantly help us at CB. Weather the FO understands this or not is a different matter. I no longer trust them.

CF will be the first call I'm sure. What is Dee Milners status? Kid couldn't catch a break in NY. If he is, and could stay healthy, may be worth a work out. Former first round pick.

Last edited:
CF will be the first call I'm sure. What is Dee Milners status? Kid couldn't catch a break in NY. If he is, and could stay healthy, may be worth a work out. Former first round pick.
Dee Milliner is a free agent too.

Need to get Keenan Lewis back on the team

He didn't catch on with two teams already this year because he needs season ending surgery. People ***** and moan about how clueless the FO is and then suggest we bring in a player that should be on IR.

Losing Breux is a killer. There is no other way to say it. Losing Swann and Lewis for the year pretty much crushed our CBs. The guys we have are young. They went undrafted, but have shown some talent. We will bring in someone, but not on a #1 CB level. Tough start to the year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom