Current Free Agent Cornerbacks - Surely better than who we have now (1 Viewer)

I don't disagree with fact that we need more depth at corner but I don't think the guys we have are gonna remain this bad. Remember this time last year we were all calling for breaux's head ?

Also, Cortez Allen please

We need at least 2 experienced cbs brought onto the team. Milliner, Finnegan, Mcbride all sound good. Ship both Harris and Crawley to the practice squad.

I don't disagree with fact that we need more depth at corner but I don't think the guys we have are gonna remain this bad. Remember this time last year we were all calling for breaux's head ?

Also, Cortez Allen please

I wasn't calling for Breaux's head early last year, although some were. I realized that even though he was getting beat sometimes that he was also making plays. I'm not seeing that same quality in Harris and Crawley. One difference with Breaux is that he was more polished coming into the nfl. He had played pro ball in Canada and had excelled there. Harris and Crawley OTOH are udfa rookies. Neither should be on the field on Sunday.

Per PFF. Available players, preceded with 2015 grade.

78.4 Leon Hall
76.9 Brandon Boykin
68.3 Charles Tillman
67.5 Cortland Finnegan
66.4 Cassius Vaughn
60.6 Alan Ball
60 Brandon Harris
60 Dax Swanson
57.2 Tarell Brown
56.6 Phillip Adams
47 Jayron Hosley
46.5 Antonio Cromartie
45.2 Josh Wilson
44.7 Leonard Johnson
44.4 Mike Jenkins
44.1 Cary Williams
43.8 Trumaine McBride
39.6 Chris Owens
38.5 Rashaan Melvin
33 Chris Culliver
30.2 Cortez Allen

I vote Finnegan...again

Gotta be the first call we make. I think he will be on the field for us in NY next Sunday. And I agree with the others that said he should have never been cut.

we have Sterling Moore in the on deck circle, bring back Finnegan and at least we can put up a fight.

Saintsfan26 is point on with his comment...without a pass rush don't matter who's in the secondary. Carr could count to 20 Mississippi all day

Moore + Finnegan = better combo then signing any of those guys.

Cortez Allen was awful last year.

If the pattern fits what Loomis has done in past seasons, the plan was to bring back Cortland Finnegan on Tuesday all along.

I have a feeling we will be giving Finn a call real soon if we haven't already.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom