Current list of Projected Starting QBs in the NFC for 2023 season (1 Viewer)

Infoman

You're a Towel!
Reaction score
Prescott, Dak
Jones, Daniel
Hurts, Jalen
BRISSETT, JACOBY

Fields, Justin
Goff, Jared
Love, Jordan
COUSINS, KIRK

CARR, DEREK
Ridder, Desmond
DALTON, ANDY
Mayfield, Baker

Murray, Kyler
STAFFORD, MATTHEW
Purdy, Brock
SMITH, GENO

d2e.gif

Might be collectively the worst QBs in 1 conference in a long, long time.

Its even more ridiculous that Pat Mahomes, Aaron Rodgers, Josh Allen, Joe Burrow, Justin Herbert, Lamar Jackson and Deshaun Watson would all be in the argument for the #1 QB in the NFC if they switched conferences. Id mix Hurts and Carr in there, but there is an ocean of separation between the QB play in each conference top to bottom.

Might be collectively the worst QBs in 1 conference in a long, long time.

Its even more ridiculous that Pat Mahomes, Aaron Rodgers, Josh Allen, Joe Burrow, Justin Herbert, Lamar Jackson and Deshaun Watson would all be in the argument for the #1 QB in the NFC if they switched conferences. Id mix Hurts and Carr in there, but there is an ocean of separation between the QB play in each conference top to bottom.
To me there’s:
Pat
Joe
Josh
Justin
Jalen

And then everyone else, way down here. As far as all of the QB’’ in the league. I’d probably have Carr towards the bottom of the next tier.

Any reason for the caps names? Got me digging for correlation.

Yeah the NFC is bad. Some good rosters, but bad QBs.

Purdy isn't starting for the Niners any time soon.....dude's got a long rehab road ahead of him.

Is Jared Goff a top 5 QB in the NFC?

Order: Hurtz, Stafford, Prescott, Cousins, Goff, Carr. This list makes me feel "nails on a chalk board" wrong.

The only guy on the list you can definitively put ahead of Carr is Hurts - and that's based solely off last year... The rest are just a matter of personal preference, and the health and performance of the team around them... Not much separation if any really...

If you had to pick right now which of those guys would be the odds on choice to win the NFCCG right now.... It'd be a really tough call.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom