Current NFL Playoff Seeding (Post Week 6) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Yes the Lions vs Refs game is going to have a direct impact on the battle for HFA and a 1st round bye. Saints are now currently the #3 seed and a Packers loss to the Lions would have been huge because it's an overall loss and conference loss. Yes I know it's early in the season still but lets remember tonight when we get to week 16 and we are tied or within one game of the Packers for HFA or first round bye..

Possible seeding implications for sure later on!

Screen Shot 2019-10-14 at 11.30.53 PM.png

Still way better than I thought the team would be at a month ago. Just gotta hope that they stay disciplined, and grind out two more wins before the bye.

Shame that the refs have GB and the golden child a win tonight though.

The 49ers are definitely looking good, but damn look at their SOS!

Definitely dangerous and did beat the Rams in LA even though they are not the same anymore. Easy schedule but they are winning the games they should unlike Dallas losing to the Jets. Lets see how the 49ers do against the Seahawks though. That will be a good game!

Yes the Lions vs Refs game is going to have a direct impact on the battle for HFA and a 1st round bye. Saints are now currently the #3 seed and a Packers loss to the Lions would have been huge because it's an overall loss and conference loss.
Matters not one bit. The Clown decides all.

We were NFC1 last season and got ripped anyway. All the new noise about officiating has been going on for nine months -- including six weeks of new, live screwups -- without change, Exhibit n again tonight.

If you (or Sean Payton) think you can plan for anything in the NFL anymore, you're wrong.

We are gonna have to go to Lambeau folks.

Thanks to the refs.
Long as we keep winning we are fine. The Packers will not sweep Minnesota, Chicago, and maybe even not Detroit. They will likely lose one or two of their remaining three divisional games.

I hate that the packers have half of their division games already played and here we are, once again, with 5/6 of the division games left for the back end of the season..........AGAIN!

Matters not one bit. The Clown decides all.

We were NFC1 last season and got ripped anyway. All the new noise about officiating has been going on for nine months -- including six weeks of new, live screwups -- without change, Exhibit n again tonight.

If you (or Sean Payton) think you can plan for anything in the NFL anymore, you're wrong.

I'd rather get screwed over at home where we can make a scene instead of on the road when I might break my TV in my living room.

Yes the Lions vs Refs game is going to have a direct impact on the battle for HFA and a 1st round bye. Saints are now currently the #3 seed and a Packers loss to the Lions would have been huge because it's an overall loss and conference loss. Yes I know it's early in the season still but lets remember tonight when we get to week 16 and we are tied or within one game of the Packers for HFA or first round bye..

Possible seeding implications for sure later on!

Screen Shot 2019-10-14 at 11.30.53 PM.png
I love it. Dallas wouldn't even make the playoffs. lol.

I'm more concerned with the 49ers and Seattle down the stretch than I am the Packers... GB has to play Minny, 49ers, Panthers, Chiefs, Raiders, Bears, Chargers, and Lions again... I'm not buying them yet... they may not even win their division...

And if the Saints keep playing like they are now on defense when Brees gets back... there aren't many teams in the NFC that scare me.

I hate that the packers have half of their division games already played and here we are, once again, with 5/6 of the division games left for the back end of the season..........AGAIN!
Why?

We get Brees for them.

Also, first half, second half...doesn't matter. The NFC North is very good this year. The NFC South, save for Carolina, is not. It's a testament to the Packers they are 3-0 (should be 2-1) in that division right now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom