Current NFL QB's (1 Viewer)

I think Cleveland should give Frye another chance and wouldn't waste my time on a 32-year-old Jake Plummer.

Teams in need of a QB next season include:

Houston- Carr is terrible.
Jacksonville - If Garrard stinks down the stretch.
Buffalo- If Losman can't keep up his recent "hot" streak.
Oakland - Unless Brooks... uh nevermind.
Tampa - The wildcard. Who knows what Gruden will do. He signs eight QBs every offseason.
Minnesota- Brad Johnson. There's a name to get the fanbase pumped up.
Green Bay- I'm thinking Favre comes back, but who knows.

If Vick were to be traded I would say the most likely destinations are Minnesota, Oakland or Jacksonville.

Jacksonville is having a hard time selling tickets and Vick might very well solve that. They have an extremely conservative coach, so I could see Vick going there and running a simple offense (translation: something that doesn't require Vick to read a defense.)

Oakland is just too obvious, so my prediction is he stays with Atlanta and Mora gets axed.

I thought of Carr but thought it would be a REALLY bad move on Houstons part if now they decide they need a new QB. We thought the fans over there were upset about not taking Reggie. lol

Farve I think is done on GB terms if he doesn't retire on his own. Its time for them to move on to the future and AAron is obviously injury prone.

Minn is also ready to move on to their future. Johson held the team together through the coaching transition.

Garrard has shown what he can do and I give him a whole offseason to prepare for being the starter, but they bring in a vet also.

Losman stays with Buffalo but they also don't shy away from drafting another young QB to develop.

Cleveland may have a coaching change. Its not looking like Crennel has control of that team and they may cut their losses now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom