Currently a 40% chance of rain for next Sunday in Buffalo (2 Viewers)

It's not so much the rain (unless it's a downpour throughout the game), but the wind coming off of Lake Ontario can really cause problems for the passing and kicking game.

I hope it does rain.......We need some practice in the rain.
The Super Bowl is in Miami this year, and you remember the last SB played in Miami (Colts-Bears)...

Our offense absolutely Destroyed the Chargers D in some very nasty weather last season. I'm not worried about the rain... I say bring it!

Rain does not matter. In that stadium WIND does. I have been there enough times to know that people. Look at what the winds are whipping at rather than the precipitation. I think rain HELPS the Saints since we have tall physical receivers who can run after the catch and have a QB with pinpoint accuracy to get them the ball.....it is the DBs who will be on an island grasping at air.

Buffalo has a better running game than we do, especially if Bell is hurt.

We don't have great recent history in cold and/or wet.

That's debateable. Even with Bell hurt, assuming Thomas is ready to go, he's shown he's very good as well and more then capable of carrying the load.

Fred Jackson is off to a great start though. I think he should remain the starter. Lynch is overrated.

Our offense absolutely Destroyed the Chargers D in some very nasty weather last season. I'm not worried about the rain... I say bring it!

And remember that game in the Meadowlands in late 2006 --- rainy, cold, windy ----- Brees was great in that game, although our receivers dropped a number of balls.

Jim Cantore says take the Saints and lay the points.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom