Curtis Lofton highlight video (1 Viewer)

pennstater

Very Banned
Reaction score
Our only chance at him is the 10th pick. Forget about him at #40.

Guy is 246lbs at 6 feet tall.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X_x4WvWEJO4&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X_x4WvWEJO4&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

watched the whole thing. I havent seen hitting like that in awhile. The guy makes it a point to put his helmet into the guys chest. Very little arm tackling. Has the ability to pick off passes, force fumbles and looks like he can move.

watched the whole thing. I havent seen hitting like that in awhile. The guy makes it a point to put his helmet into the guys chest. Very little arm tackling. Has the ability to pick off passes, force fumbles and looks like he can move.

All right, so do you take him or Dan Connor?

(had to put you on the spot :) )

All right, so do you take him or Dan Connor?

(had to put you on the spot :) )

Ive been all over Dan Conner as well. I think both of these guys will be studs.

Im trying to convince everyone here to take a LB in round 1, and then CB in round 2. There will be substancial talent at the CB position in round 2.

People need to realize that ILB is different from OLB and there are 2 studs at ILB this draft and both will be gone by #40. Look at our depth chart and what you see is Marvn Mitchell and Brian Simmons.

But to answer your question. As much as I love Conner. Id rather have Lofton.

Geez he looks real good. Wasn't even thinking about him with the #10 pick but I would not be disappointed

Last edited:
he is a complete badass at lb and ive been pushing him for months on here. unlike some here im sure, i was fortunate enough to watch him play a fair amount during the year and he is an absolute gamebreaker.

he dominated missouri in both games and is a beast on the field. he is explosive as hell (watch that tackle on the reciever from ISU in the highlight vid) and plays with no fear. for those defending simoneau, watch that vid and see how to bust through blocks, shoot the gap and make plays. thats what a real MLB is

i want him at 10 and think he would be a great pick for us at number 10. i too agree that some really good corners would be on the board at 40.

He looks a ton like Patrick Willis in the way he plays.

If there is a nugget of truth to that comparison, then we need to get this guy.

I would be curious to see Mayo's highlight video after that. I think they are very similar players with Lofton maybe having a little bit more playmaking ablility, but Mayo has just as good instincts, hits just as hard and sheds blocks just as well.

I'll admit, I've seen Mayo more than Lofton. I'll be watching their times, maybe that's what seperates them.....?

Hmm, seems the board has come around just a tad. 200 views with no one calling me names for suggesting him at #10.

Isn't this great though. A lb'er we all might be interested in will very likely be on the board when we pick.

New England will take the top corner in the draft. They just don't want Baltimore jumping ahead of them, so they are just playing it cool.

I can assure you, Bellicheat will have plenty of video cameras in full bloom when the DB's go into drills.

he is a complete badass at lb and ive been pushing him for months on here. unlike some here im sure, i was fortunate enough to watch him play a fair amount during the year and he is an absolute gamebreaker.

he dominated missouri in both games and is a beast on the field. he is explosive as hell (watch that tackle on the reciever from ISU in the highlight vid) and plays with no fear. for those defending simoneau, watch that vid and see how to bust through blocks, shoot the gap and make plays. thats what a real MLB is

i want him at 10 and think he would be a great pick for us at number 10. i too agree that some really good corners would be on the board at 40.

I was trying to fool myself into thinking he would last to 40 but you're right, he may be gone by then.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom