Custom Bettinardi BB56 putter for sale. 2018 model. Paid $300, used twice would take $150. (1 Viewer)

Humperdoo

New Orleans Saints 2018 NFC Champs.
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I bought this putter from Golf Galaxy in February of this year, used for two rounds. Due to trauma surgeries on my eyes I will never play golf again. I don’t do Facebook so going to post here just in case any golfers on here. I see this going for $300 still (what I paid for it) new, and for $200 on EBay. I don’t do eBay either.

I would take $150 for it as it’s just going to collect dust. Think that’s a great deal from what I’m seeing.
Rather than have something I can never use again due to my blindness I’d rather have money towards medical bills.
@Bill will you ask around as I know you’re a golfer.
Would ship from Crosby Texas.
Pictures attached of the putter. And also of what it is still going for new.

Thank you.

Joshua

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
I bought this putter from Golf Galaxy in February of this year, used for two rounds. Due to trauma surgeries on my eyes I will never play golf again. I don’t do Facebook so going to post here just in case any golfers on here. I see this going for $300 still (what I paid for it) new, and for $200 on EBay. I don’t do eBay either.

I would take $150 for it as it’s just going to collect dust. Think that’s a great deal from what I’m seeing.
Rather than have something I can never use again due to my blindness I’d rather have money towards medical bills.
@Bill will you ask around as I know you’re a golfer.
Would ship from Crosby Texas.
Pictures attached of the putter. And also of what it is still going for new.

Thank you.

Joshua
I'd be interested in your putter, but I live abroad.. how can we arrange it with no Ebay?
thanks
Dino
Trento, Italy

OP
OP
Humperdoo

Humperdoo

New Orleans Saints 2018 NFC Champs.
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested in your putter, but I live abroad.. how can we arrange it with no Ebay?
thanks
Dino
Trento, Italy
Hello.

Sorry, I forgot to take it down from here. It sold the first day as it was a great putter. Thank you for your interest though sir.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Twitter

Headlines

Saints Headlines (Official Site)

Top Bottom