Custom Saints M&Ms (1 Viewer)

Son of a....

Damn Mars! It's bad enough they make stuff I have a hard time saying no to. Now they have to start combining my vices into one??

I'd hunt down their chemists and product managers but I know I'd never make it past the M&M-filled lobby.

The Falcons and Panthers get four colors, and the Bucs and SAINTS get three? Man, **** M&M's.

The Falcons and Panthers get four colors, and the Bucs and SAINTS get three? Man, **** M&M's.
There were other Saints M&Ms that were not pictured under the Saints listing that I saw when clicking around the site earlier. One was a dark brown/black with a gold FDL and another was a Gold Saints helmet with a dark colored FDL on the side.

13 bucks for a 7 oz bag -- are they spiked with drugs or something

Son of a....

Damn Mars! It's bad enough they make stuff I have a hard time saying no to. Now they have to start combining my vices into one??

I'd hunt down their chemists and product managers but I know I'd never make it past the M&M-filled lobby.

I live right around the corner from M&M Mars.... Your right you can not get near their lobby.:ezbill:

If the Saints go to the playoffs, I'm ordering. Thirteen bucks or not, a bag of fleur-de-lis M&Ms would be awesome at a Super Bowl party.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom