Customized Saints Baby Door Wreaths (1 Viewer)

SaintNSVU

Veteran
Reaction score
Hey all. I don't post on here too often, but I like to read what everyone has to say and enjoy all the saints news on here everyday while I'm in Virginia. My mom just started her own business making baby wreaths for hospital doors and for nurseries. She recently made one for Drew Brees (picture is attached below.) Anyway, she can make them anyway you would like them to be made, and loves doing it. If you are interested, her contact info is on this website below; or if you'd like to send me a PM about any questions you might have about what type of wreath she can make, feel free.

http://cristysbabywreaths.blogspot.com/?spref=fb

I tried to put this thread in the right section of the forum. If not, please move to the appropriate section. Thanks yall.

Who Dat!

Attachments

• IMG_2379.jpg
    IMG_2379.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 1
She has made a lot more than just the saints one, so check out the blog if you are interested.

Here is another Saints wreath she made. There are tons of other wreaths on her blog. You can also tell her exactly what you want for your wreath and she will make it happen! Her phone number is on the blog page, or you can PM me and I can get you connected with her. She appreciates and was excited about the interest people have shown by visiting her blog from this site! :9:

Attachments

• baby wreath - saints.jpg
    baby wreath - saints.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom