Cut Drew Brees please. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy is trolling and looking for attention. Quit feeding the ego
He’s GOT to be a falcons fan in disguise to have this much hate in his heart! Just because his name is Nofalcons10 isn’t fooling me, it’s reverse psychology!

everyone has their own point of view based on their experiences.

are you offended by Joe Biden saying if you dont vote for the way I SAY , you arent black? whats your opinion on that?
He’ll have an excuse for Biden, it’s Drew that’s the white devil in his eyes and heart.

Why did @NOFALCONS10 burn his Drew Brees Jersey? He made a comment that was not the best way to come across. Him saying he doesn't agree with anybody kneeling for the flag shouldn't have been the tone. He should of spoke about himself and left others out of it. "I choose to stand for the flag, this is my reason so on and those who chose not to that's their right and freedom of choice". Should of went that way and all this wouldn't have beem an issue. To burn his jersey is much, but you paid for the jersey and that's your right. I don't see why you would burn it. See how I just did that. Too easy huh.
It’s obvious, he’s a falcons fan!

You need to re listen because he NEVER said anything about what others should do. He was asked what he thought of kneeling for the anthem, not about George Floyd protests as Mike Freeman wrongly quoted” and responded with what he would and would not do and what it means to him and why, but nowhere in his statement did he condemn others for doing so or say what others should do.
This falcons troll will hear and believe what he wants. What TRUE SAINTS fan burns Drew’s jersey? I’m sure Drew lost a lot of sleep over his jersey being burned. The laugh is on this falcons fan that probably never owned any SAINTS jerseys! 😂

Brees never had any character if he thinks an inanimate rag is more valuable than human life.
You can never understand what Tharp rag as you call it means to a country as a whole! Apparently never have and probably never will!

It's not about him killing blacks personally.

It's about him helping to silence people speaking up about blacks being killed and dictating how they protest their own oppression.

He is actively spitting in the face of those who are trying to affect change and taking a whizz on the graves of the people on whose behalf they are fighting for justice.
Your real mental dude!

he has never tried to silence anyone! He has tried to redirect their protest from one where millions of other Americans who feels the same way about that rag, as you call it, as he has always done. When your trying to get a message out about an important issue, it’s always best to get it out where others have a way to agree with the whole protest and not just the view. When you instantly stomp on their beliefs in saying mine are more important you simply lose your argument with their side and lose any chance of getting the whole nation on the same side of the issue.
not sure if you understand the importance of the whole Nation part but the Nation is what the American Flag represents. Stomp on our flag and you lose our support. Find a better way to get us to want to work towards a better nation and fair and proper treatment of all its citizens.

To answer a question from earlier in the thread from another poster...
The “ignore” button can be found by clicking on a poster’s name and then clicking the “ignore” button on the new page.
This will make all posts and threads for that individual disappear on your page.

If everyone would just follow the above instructions, then maybe this awful thread will disappear along with its’ troll creator.

I’ll start...

I agree with everything that Malcolm Jenkins said.

Brees is an embarrassment to his sparkling career and to the city after these comments and something needs to be done.

He showed where his true concern lies by placing higher value on a piece of cloth over human life.

He spoke more passionate defending a piece of cloth than he did in condemning cold-blooded murder.

Enough is enough.

Im sickened and distressed.
Cut Nick Bosa please!! That's the the player that needs to be making a video with an apology. I didn't see Richard Sherman cuss out Bosa yet in a video. Just saying.

I don't want to negotiate or have anything to do with anyone who thinks the inherent value of a flag. Is higher or of equal importance than human life..

There can be no compromise on that issue, period.

No appreciable understanding can be achieved with such a person who unapologetically adheres to such a notion.

The difference in moral values are too steep and irreconcilable to be bridged.

Just because he is drew brees doesn't qualify him for a pass to spew ignorant flag-worship at the expense of protesters with legitimate grievances.
You know you just hit the nail on the head with this post.!

no appreciable understanding can be achieved with such a person who unapologetically adheres to such notions as yours NOFALCONS10!

your just as bad as you think Drew was. no I think not, your worse, Drew did some soul searching and discussed this with his teammates and decided to move forwards and be part of the solution, not the problem! You will always be part of the problem never the solution with you my way or the highway type of thinking!

thats truly sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom