Cut Malcolm Jenkins please (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The majority of the team, including the head coach, is on board with Malcolm Jenkins' view, as is the majority of America i'd venture to say.

If this is an issue about who is wrong or right, why don't we advocate for Drew and the players to have a team discussion or forum on this?

Why? For not being afraid to stand up to his quarterback making insensitive comments at the wrong time?

That would never happen with half of Jenkins contract guaranteed. And cutting Jenkins will be the new Kaepernick situation, proving everyone right that activist players are blackballed.
That would intensify the backlash Brees received for making his comments

You think they’re all on board with telling Drew Brees to shut the F up?

Yeah that's the part that bugged me as well, i took it as him being hurt more or less about everything. He did delete the video so i consider that he wanted to walk it back a bit but i'm not sure that's possible for team chemistry. I think the video would've been fine without that part.

I'm reading a majority of support for Drew on social media right now concerning his right to free speech and his opinion about kneeling
for the National Anthem. Not sure why people interpret it as being for or against anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom