Cut Malcolm Jenkins please (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It matters not what the poem was about nor does key's life matter . it IS our national anthem I do know that key never intended it to be a poem it was always to be a song . His life makes no matter either . Thomas Jefferson wrote some of our best and most famous documents , he was a slave owner , does that make his writing less valuable?
It matters not says who? You? Who made you the arbiter of what is morally decided in a country predicated on the first amendment codifying one’s right of free expression?

Who made the judgement that whitewashing our history to show blind allegiance to a subjectively chosen form of national idolatry should be unwavering and without questions?

Francis Scott Key was a man that believed black people were a inferior race and the scourge of this land and wrote a poem(that we used for our national anthem) relishing in a black marine units destruction in their attempt to fight for freedom and to drag any survivors back into endless bondage.

A song chosen in a country where black people were subject to poll taxes, intimidation, and outright denial of many of their basic freedoms.

Maybe because he doesn’t feel like he should be forced into kissing a collective black arse right now. And would it really matter at this point? He’s already been vilified by many prominent Saints players.
We've been forced to kiss unseasoned, collective white arse since we got here. Nothing wrong with returning the favor. 💋

Thomas
Jordan
Jenkins
Kamara
Lattimore
Harris
Hardee
And the list goes on has spoken out in a very negative way on Brees
If you Cut Jenkins after he expressed how he felt to Brees . Payton loses his team Brees is 41 Super Bowl or not😂 buddy’s out of here after next year anyway he’s the past there the future this was factual before this was said

Seems like a much more fitting anthem for the US.
sheet, I barely stand and certainly don’t put my hand over my heart, and I picked up a rifle to get some rays in the Middle East (probably will get flak for that). I don’t know, just don’t care, I suppose war does that to you (many things in life become trivial, sort of desensitization). Republic died a while ago anyhow with the surveillance state we are in.

So, if you think Brees shouldn't be criticized for stating his opinion, but at the same time think Jenkins should be cut for voicing his, raise your hand!

What about Jenkins wanting to express his freedom of speech but telling Drew to shut the F up when expressing his?

So what if players raise a fist instead? You think Brees and the masses would be pleased with that? Or does our left hand have to be placed directly on our **** too?
I don’t get your point. If players want to raise a fist, then by all means raise a fist. They have the right to do it. I doubt anyone would be offended, but if they were, then they too would have a right to express their displeasure. That’s how freedom works. The truth dies when people are told what they can and can’t say.

I don’t get your point. If players want to raise a fist, then by all means raise a fist. They have the right to do it. I doubt anyone would be offended, but if they were, then they too would have a right to express their displeasure. That’s how freedom works. The truth dies when people are told what they can and can’t say.
My point is just that the same people would find another reason to be offended. If someone is causing no harm, let him do what he pleases.

I think Brees is more likely to play 2021 than he is to retire in 2020.
Won’t be here ... unless he can do some MAJOR damage control in that locker room.
MT,Jenkins,Kamara and Lattimore ain’t going to let up idk Maybe Demaro Davis can play Dr.Phil or Superman it’ll be amazing if they can fix this

you need to be cut. I cant believe we have to have this discussion. Plain and simple the knee was because of black people being openly murdered in the street because of their skin. IM WITH MALCOLM DREW Please stop!. It's about my brothers and sisters being openly hunted and murdered in the street with no recourse. I'm not sure if the context is correct but it sounds horrible 9
Please stop was not what I said Mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom